Feeling horrible

Joanna B
on 3/11/15 9:50 am - MI
VSG on 03/12/15

Tomorrow is my surgery. I'm excited to have this lap band removed and to be revised to the sleeve, but I feel so horrible right now. This clear liquid diet has given me the worst all day migraine. I'm so tired and so hungry! It makes me wonder if I will feel this way after surgery and the thought of this scares me. I do not remember feeling this bad before and after the lap band surgery, but that was almost 8 years ago. I am a little older now, haha, and maybe this is impacting me differently then before.

Did anyone else feel this tired, hungry, and a migraine before and after surgery? 

I just keep telling myself, its only for a few more hours. I can do this and will soon be on the losing bench with you all! =]

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 3/11/15 10:17 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Yep, felt exactly the same way.  Your body isn't getting any nutrition and it's common to feel tired, hungry and have headaches.

Just go to bed early and try to get through the night.  Good luck tomorrow!

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Joanna B
on 3/11/15 4:35 pm - MI
VSG on 03/12/15

Thanks! I'm glad what I am feeling is normal. Slept less then 3 hours. On the way to the hospital right now. It's a wonderful 2 1/2 hour drive :/

Hislady
on 3/12/15 7:55 am - Vancouver, WA

Could even be the band itself causing some of the icky feeling it has been known to cause just general yucky feelings.

Most Active
Recent Topics