Whatcha eating today VSGers...Thursday!!

GooseGirl
on 3/5/15 1:05 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Good morning everyone! The weather is icky here today; it will be another day snuggled in at home. Brrrr. I'm ready for sunshine and pool weather! I'm still struggling with increasing my protein (at Dr. recommendation). 

B: Protein Shake

L: TJ's Chile Lime Chicken Burger - this is the first time I've had this. I hope it's good. 

S: Beef Jerky

D: Green Chile Cheese Puff. I guess I'm on a theme today with chiles. Maybe it's because I'm so cold that I want a little spice?

S: Protein Shake

W: On Track

V: eeek. I'm behind

E: 6 inches of snow on the ground. My exercise class tonight has been cancelled and I'm not sure if I will get in anything today. Yesterday was a rest day and i really would like to get something in today. 

Next???

wyo_sarah
on 3/5/15 1:23 am

B: yogurt and granola

L: mozzerella with proscuitto and basil and a few wheat thins

D: (I'm pretty excited about this one!) Chicken in a creamy Parmesan and sun dried tomato sauce

V: done

W: on track

E: who knows... I'm in a funk

GooseGirl
on 3/5/15 6:24 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

the chicken in a creamy Parmesan and sun dried tomato sauce sounds YUMMY. If it is good you should share the recipe with us. I would be happy to give it a try.

Rachel M.
on 3/5/15 1:44 am
VSG on 12/31/14

TJ Chile Lime Chicken Burger is sooo good!! 

Went to Whole Foods Market and got Ice Cream. YES Ice Cream!! It's Vanilla Maple flavor and delicious. Best of all  it's only 36 calories per 1/2 cup, 5g carbs/sugar and 3G protein. I think this is gonna be my rare treat. 

B: .3 oz of Cheddar-style almond cheese (yup cheese made from almonds), 1 slice of Oscar Meyer Selects Turkey bacon, 1 Scrambled egg "muffin"

S1: 1/2 Cup Friendship Cottage cheese (16g protein, yup.)

L: 2 oz Tyson Grilled Chicken Chunks  (17g protein) topped with 2 tsp of honey mustard and 1/4 cup of peas and carrots

S2: 1/4 cup of Homemade salmon salad and 1 ultra thin slice of Swiss cheese

D: 1 Wild Harvest sweet italian chicken sausage and 1/2 cup of Trader Joes harvest hodgepodge 8 vegetable blend

S3: 2 Starwberries and 1 oz cheddar-style almond cheese

Vites: On track

Fluids: on track

{ HW:275 | CW:166.6 | GW:145 | TL:108.4 }    

VSG on 12/31/2014 with Dr. John Kelly at UMASS Memorial.   

GooseGirl
on 3/5/15 6:29 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I was really pleasantly surprised by the TJ Chile Lime Chicken burger. I will be happy to add that to my food choices!

Funny you mention ice cream. My therapist challenged me this week to pick a day, before I see him again, and add ice cream into my plan for that day. We spend a lot of time talking about how I am focused on changing my diet without being on a diet. Not sure if that makes sense. Enjoy your yummy new find. 

Farmersdaughter2
on 3/5/15 2:32 am
VSG on 12/15/14

I just love Texas weather!  Never know what to expect...70 degrees yesterday and 20 this morning!  At least it is sunny...Did my workout first thing this morning to warm up & jump start my day.

B:  Decaf coffee with added Protein  & 1 egg

L:  Pinto Beans w/ cheddar cheese

S: cheese stick

D: Ground Turkey w/ marinara sauce

V & W: on track

E: Recumbent bike & squats 

VSG Surgery 12/15/14      HW 247,  SW 212, CW 163

Stacy_WLS
on 3/5/15 2:50 am

Yay! It's Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday and I'm working from home, so I get to sleep in :)!!!

B - chike & kiefer

S - coffee, fage

L - Rotisserie chicken & vegetables

S - yogurt & berries, cheese & clementines

D - turkey burger & sweet potatoes

S - apple & pb2

E - maybe yoga & swim maybe rest

W - on track

V - before dinner

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

GooseGirl
on 3/5/15 6:31 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I work from home almost every day. Unfortunately, I still frequently have early morning meetings. But I LOVE being able to sleep in on the days when I don't have an early morning meeting. I am not a morning person at ALL. My coworkers know that if they ever want my unfiltered opinion on something to schedule a meeting for the morning to discuss. I don't have any filters during single digit hours. 

Stacy_WLS
on 3/5/15 8:52 am

Haha :)

I get to sleep in until like 8.  I have to be up at like 6 / 6:30 to make it  to work on time.  Horrible commute!  

:)

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

mmsmom
on 3/5/15 2:51 am - Woburn, MA

B:  steel cut oats with a few walnuts

L:  work lunch - 3/4 slice chicken pizza, salad, very small dessert 

D:  chicken in tomatoes, onion, garlic

S:  nsa fudgesicle

E:  zumba - planning on it tonight, fingers crossed

W:  yes

V:  Not yet

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics