Anyone having surgery March 9th?

shakeitoff
on 3/3/15 8:20 am
VSG on 03/09/15

I go in Monday morning at 10 for VSG.  reading the forums how easy it is to over eat scares me.  anyone else nervous?

carimary
on 3/3/15 8:35 am

I'm in the process of getting the sleeve. It's a struggle to not fall into old habits.  My friend had the surgery 9 months ago.

He has lost 140 pounds. He had no complications, and is no longer diabetic. He would recommend it.

lianna
on 3/3/15 9:32 am - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with

Me!  Next Monday!   I am not in the least bit worried about success.  I work with 5 ladies that are Sleeved and have 2 family members sleeved.  All are happy, healthy, and have been successful in living a normal healthy life afterwards. 

I am afraid of how I overeat NOW.  I don't want to continue this pattern of losing and gaining.   I am sick of living overweight and dealing with the health and self esteem issues that are tied to being overweight.  I don't want to have the knee, feet, back issues that my mother is dealing with from being overweight. 

Nerves are normal. 

Nerves are normal.  I have them... I just remind myself why I chose this to begin with.

Lianna   lapband 2005, removed 2014.  VSG 3/9/15

Bbinder2002
on 3/3/15 10:05 am

Mine is March 11.

psren13
on 3/3/15 11:47 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

My VSG surgery is also March 11th.  Not nervous though -- yet.  Good luck to the upcoming March VSGers.  We can and WILL do this

Most Active
Recent Topics