What would you order here?

Bufflehead
on 2/18/15 5:50 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

grilled shrimp lettuce wraps for me!

GooseGirl
on 2/18/15 7:16 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Hmm, it would depend if I was willing to splurge a bit on some carbs. Since the leftovers are going to your mom instead of to you then I probably would decide to splurge on carbs. That is actually a strategy that my therapist recommended to me. I haven't put it into practice yet. Do you want to be my guinea pig, Gwen? :) These are the items I would be considering:

• Cheesesteak dumplings (these intrigue me for some reason and if I'm going to splurge it should be on something I won't have at home)
  • Pork potstickers
  • Bison Burger (sans bun)
  • Lettuce Wraps

TeressaJ
on 2/18/15 10:29 am

If I were eating here I would order the duck confit salad, but I love salads. I know I would have to take most of it home but it sounds so good! Enjoy yourself!

Jennsumner722
on 2/19/15 6:25 pm
VSG on 04/23/14 with

The menu looks great,  I am going to try that place out.  My mom was born and raised on the mainline. We're going out that way soon seems like a great place to take my Nana on her 81st birthday dinner.

greensleeved
on 2/22/15 9:26 am
VSG on 07/10/14 with

Lots of good stuff for us on this one!

I'd have a shrimp wrap or the duck confit salad. Yum.

I haven't been hungry for two days and this menu did it!

"Free your ass, and your mind will follow."  HW - 287, Start W - 273, Surgery W - 257, Onederland - 4 months 1 week post op,  100 lbs lost - 8 months 1 week, CW - 162

Most Active
Recent Topics