Daily Diary

TexasPrincess08
on 2/22/15 10:23 am
VSG on 09/15/14

So yesterday I said I was going to start posting daily posts about what I ate and what I did to workout, for a 1st day back on track I am pretty proud of myself! My daily posts are going to be part of a diary series it may not be very exciting, but its meant to keep me accountable. I'll also be describing how I felt and if there were any hardships I overcame. Today I felt a lot better as far as feeling full until 1pm when it was time for lunch.

Breakfast: 1/4 cup cooked oats with chocolate protein powder, honey, and vanilla

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs and a bite of turkey sausage

Dinner: Sandwich thin with Greek yogurt pesto tuna salad

Snack: 1/2 Chobani Greek yogurt with blueberries

Workout: 30 minutes on the elliptical

If you have any suggestions for me or other options as far as food goes let me know. I'm always looking for new options and better options.

susan88
on 2/22/15 10:44 am
VSG on 08/08/14 with

Great job posting your food diary.  It looks like you did a great job today!

Have you logged this into a tracking app  like Myfitnesspal? I love the feature that adds up my carbs and protein.   I find that I am most successful when I limit my carbs to 40g  or less. Everyones carb threshold is different so if you log it then you can see if tweaking your plan makes a difference.  I think you are close but it depends on the carbs in the greek yogurt and the sandwich thin and how much honey you put in your oats. Did you measure how much you added? How many carbs in your chocolate protein powder? 

My advice is to weigh and measure everything and enter or log it so that you can track everything. An app can help you see a realistic picture of your daily diet.

Keep up your logs!

Best.

Beatriz
on 2/22/15 12:13 pm

Great job!!

Height: 5'4".    VSG 2/23/15

HW: 257--SW: 237--CW: 207  

TexasPrincess08
on 2/22/15 12:48 pm
VSG on 09/15/14

Yeah I logged it into myfitnesspal it's just different if I put it out there for other ppl to see. 

Most Active
Recent Topics