Time to get myself back

TexasPrincess08
on 2/21/15 7:29 am
VSG on 09/15/14

Ok so earlier I posted about how I've been eating crap and what not well. I am realizing why...I have been stress eating like I used to and enough is enough. So just a warning I'm going to be blowing this page up everyday I am gonna post what I ate and what I did to workout I feel it's the only way I'm gonna hold myself accountable and I need to do that again I am 67 lbs away from my goal and I KNOW I can hit that goal by my year mark in September this year! Sorry ahead of time if I get annoying, but I feel like I need to do this. I am done making myself anxious, I need to focus on three things in the order of importance: 1. Me and my weight loss 2. School for the rest of the semester 3. A second job or a new job whichever happens. I'm done eating and I'm done being so stressed out to the point of tears! Time to whip some ass! It starts tmr!

drea29
on 2/21/15 7:40 am

Good for you for doing an intervention of sorts.  I had a small regain and also post on the group BOTT.  I find it very helpful to commit my food and intention for the day. 

Farmersdaughter2
on 2/21/15 9:32 am
VSG on 12/15/14

What is BOTT?

VSG Surgery 12/15/14      HW 247,  SW 212, CW 163

Mary Gee
on 2/21/15 7:41 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14
It,s a Group here on OH ..... Back On Track Together. Click on More on blue bar at top of page, click on Community, click on Groups, type in group name to pull it up.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/15 1:03 am

You go girl, you got this. Do you

Georgie Mayhem
on 2/23/15 1:35 pm - New Zealand

Hi texasprincess I've found to be right in the boat with you , would you like to friend up daily with the motivation, I our starting weight was very similar , and our goal weight also also where we are now is quite comparable ????

Most Active
Recent Topics