how long was your longest stall?

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/15 8:40 am

I had the sleeve on 9/9/2014. Per my pamphlet from my NUT, was told to eat 800-1000 calories. However, reading the posts here oh OH and other blogs, most successful people in the weight loss phase eat between 600-800 calories per day.  I myself average 700 calories per day.  Also everything I eat, I track on MFP.  Also keeping the carbs low is important.  Some here say to keep carbs around 30g or lower, but the majority (and most of the online research for WLS)of information regarding carbs is to keep the carbs below 50g.  I wish you all the best in your continuing weight loss. I was in a huge stall for a couple of weeks back in Nov.  I was eating around 60g of carbs per my NUT, and weight loss was so slow.  With the combination of at least 60-80g of protein, less than 50g of carbs, and my daily calorie intake, I have lost 73 pounds..including the pre surgery diet. I have 47 more pounds to lose.  I am also over sixty five and still exercise every other day.  If I were younger I would exercise every day 3 times a day.  I used to love to exercise but the knees are not what they used to be.  Again best of luck and keep up the faith.

suaz
on 2/22/15 6:30 am
VSG on 10/25/14 with

I'm 4 months post op. Have been in a stall for 2 weeks!

Most Active
Recent Topics