rock & roll 1/2 marathon San Diego, who wants to meet up?

Linda B.
on 5/30/13 5:46 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Since a few of us will be in sunny San Diego for the weekend, who wants to get together for coffee, dinner, beach, etc. I also understand that someone who might be there will be close to celebrating a birthday . Mike B & I will be celebrating our 29th anniversary too . After running or walking 13.1 miles, I think we will need to celebrate.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

acbbrown
on 5/30/13 1:47 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Im really struggling right now with this depression, but I am going to go at least on Saturday to pick up my packet for someone ...I can meet up anytime on saturday - do you want to go to the expo together and then do something?

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Linda B.
on 5/30/13 4:26 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Sounds like a plan. We are leaving home between 9 &10, headed for the hotel to meet Mike's running partner, then headed to the expo. If you don't mind Mike's running buddy hanging with us, we could do the expo & then go for coffee or something. We are planning a major cheat for dinner, we are going to Hodad's for a mini bacon cheeseburger. No fries, no shake, just some meat candy.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

acbbrown
on 5/31/13 12:44 am - Granada Hills, CA
Most Active
Recent Topics