X-Post, SoCal meetup May 18th location poll

Linda B.
on 5/4/13 6:13 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Hi SoCal people, I have a couple of suggestions for our planned meet up and would like some feedback. Do you want to go back to the Santa Monica pier? Ports of Call in San Pedro? Meet up at Miss Bobbie's low carb shop in Tustin and then go shopping in the shops nearby then head to a nearby beach? Or, meet up at a Starbucks in the Newport Beach area then go hang out at the beach? Or, we can skip the beach area altogether and meet up at a Starbucks in the IE, go shopping at Ontario Mills, and maybe go ice skating?

Let me know what you think. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone. Oh, for those who want to make a full day of it, we can have dinner somewhere before we head for home.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Shagdoll
on 5/4/13 7:45 am
Hey Linda
Hope you are doing well. I won't be able to make it on the 18th. I don't think Alison or Angi can meet this day either.
Miss Bobbie's doesn't serve food anymore; only their low carb pizza & coffee drinks. Sucks!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Linda B.
on 5/5/13 9:03 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Bummer, I thought that was the day we were all available??? If I don't get a lot of replies, we can always change the date.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Ginah Clark
on 5/5/13 12:44 am

What? I live in San Diego. I would LOVE to do this but I had surgery almost a week ago and my energy is sporadic. Maybe next time. 

Linda B.
on 5/5/13 9:07 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

I totally understand about the energy thing, it took me several weeks to get my mojo back. There are a few of us who will be in San Diego the first weekend of June for the Rock & Roll 1/2 marathon. We have to check in Saturday 6/1 for the expo & to pick up our race numbers, Sunday 6/2 is the race. Maybe we could plan a get-together on Saturday? There are a few folks who live in SD, and there is even a lady coming in from the east coast to visit her dad and do the run.

Ms Shell
on 5/6/13 1:03 am - Hawthorne, CA

**** I knew there was something I was forgetting on the 18th...so sorry darlin I'm out too =(

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Linda B.
on 5/6/13 5:54 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Are you still doing the half marathon? I'm thinking Saturday afternoon in SD would also be a great meet-up time.

Ms Shell
on 5/6/13 7:14 am - Hawthorne, CA

Yes ma'am...we'll be driving in sometime on Saturday.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

acbbrown
on 5/6/13 2:41 am - Granada Hills, CA

Im supposed to be a work training on the 18th sooo not sure i can make it that day. 

Even though i'm not doing the 1/2....i'll be down in SD for support and taxi rides if anyone needs one.  On that note, if anyone wants my bib or knows anyone that wants my bib to do that 1/2...just let me know. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Linda B.
on 5/6/13 5:55 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

OK, we may need to take you up on that taxi service offer. Have you picked a place to stay yet?

Most Active
Recent Topics