Surgery was a BREEZE

A. Robinson
on 4/29/13 1:45 pm - Columbia, TN
VSG on 04/29/13
I had my surgery this morning @ 7:30. It went perfectly. My pain has been minimal & I was able to walk easily & comfortably. My ice chips went down well & NO NAUSEA!!! I am so thankful, I could definitely feel the prayers. The nurses pre prepared for the nausea with a patch & meds. My IV was the easiest I have ever gotten. God was most certainly present with me today. I prayed for everyone having surgery today & this week. It makes a huge difference knowing someone cares enough to lift you up in prayer & encourage you. If anyone needs a little extra encouragement, Im here! Take care & I will update tomorrow once & I consume some more liquids. Btw.....Im so EXCITED!!!
spiceygirl
on 4/29/13 2:25 pm - austin, TX
VSG on 05/20/13

That is so wonderful that surgery went well for you. Im excited for you! God is amazing and prayers do work. I am revising from the band to the sleeve this summer & will definitely need all the encouragement and prayers too.  Keep us updated on your progress. 

~Diana

Diana E.
on 4/29/13 2:36 pm
VSG on 03/27/13

I'm so happy for you!  I love it so much when you can feel the warmth from answered prayers.  :-)

HW- 318    SW- 310    CW- 194.4    GW- 170-ish  Onderland: 10/30/2013

tigerbelle
on 4/29/13 3:21 pm - LA
VSG on 05/06/13

wonderful news...I am praying for a similar experience a week from today...thanks for keeping us posted...prayers still coming your way

hunterbug
on 4/29/13 9:25 pm

So happy for you!!! God is  good all the time,all the time God is good! My surgery is Next Monday and I would love some of those prayers. I would love to have the same experience as you! lol Good Luck with your recovery and Keep us posted!

ParisGirl
on 4/29/13 9:37 pm
VSG on 04/25/13
Yeah!! Hope you're feeling just as well today. For me, day 2 was bad because that's when the bowels start waking up. Just walk as much as you can.
Here's to a smooth and easy recovery.

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/13 10:27 pm

I'm so happy that everything went so well for you. I also offer prayers to those having their surgery this week.

missthingg
on 4/30/13 12:10 am - memphis, TN

Yay!!!! Congrats!! Keep us updated!!! Praying for everything to continually go smoothly!!

Most Active