x-post, need advice and input, is this a crazy idea?

swizzlequeen
on 4/5/13 10:11 pm

Linda, it seems to me that you aren't representing just the ice skating rink in this competition...you are representing all of your friends on the OH boards -- the resuscitation of dreams that we may have thought were long past their time; the chance to do something wonderful and out of the ordinary, the opportunity to stretch our ideas about what we are capable of...the opportunity to live without the constriction and limitations of obesity...

We have the courage to have 85% of our stomachs cut out. We have gotten through, or are in the process of getting through, all of the discomforts and inconveniences of the preparation and the actual surgery. And you, LInda,, you are showing us how we are "cut out" for all that life has to offer! :)

LInda, what is the date of the competition? I wanna put it on my calendar so that I can be there to cheer you on!

Love, Swizzlequeen

Linda B.
on 4/6/13 7:15 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Wow, your words are so inspiring kiss The competition is scheduled for 7/22 till 7/37. I won't know my time slot for a while, but I will post it so local folks can come watch if they want to. It would be an honor to have you there.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Mike B.
on 4/6/13 6:45 am
The way you feel about ice skating is the same way I feel about running, SO DO IT!!!! Love you

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Linda B.
on 4/6/13 7:16 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Thanks

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics