Reflections A Year After WLS: 222.4 Pounds Lost (Pic Included)

sunny_disposition
on 1/25/13 5:56 am - Miami, FL
VSG on 01/28/13

This is amazing, Congratulations! Getting sleeved on monday, and getting sort of nervous, this was JUST what I needed to see! Thank you so much for sharing!

Marlo_S
on 1/25/13 6:48 am - NJ
VSG on 02/06/13

Thank you for this post....you are an incredible inspiration. 

I am going to save this message as a motivation tool.

angry

Surgery Weight - 275 lbs

1st Month - 28 lbs

marlinski on MFP - Friend me! 

judyk62
on 1/25/13 7:20 am - Santa Rosa, CA

You are unbelievable! I am so glad you posted this, as you will provide motivation for all of us on this journey. You look so happy, healthy, and beautiful! I'm so glad you shared your story.

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

cece58
on 1/25/13 7:27 am - CA

Your story actually brought me to tears. I am in awe of you. Congratulations. I would like to shake your hand. You are an inspiration and a tribute to what anyone can do if they just believe in themselves and really work hard. I am going to print out your post and keep it on my desk at work. Thanks for sharing.... You are as beautiful outside and you are on the inside. 

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

skjlloyd
on 1/25/13 8:51 am - Bowie, MD

GO GIRL! You are simply superb. Congratulations on your journey and thanks for sharing.

Susan

SW 248 CW 170 GW 150     
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/13 9:28 am - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12

You have one of the BEST most IMPRESSIVE most INSPIRING stories I've read on here! You have ROCKED the sleeve surgery! I know RNY does usually have more impressive weight loss numbers--especially for those with a high BMI-but we've seen that high BMI's can DO it with some diligence and hard work. Thank you for sharing your success on here. You are BEAUTIFUL!

TSinNC
on 1/25/13 9:32 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Look at you! Fabulous!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

pointbeach
on 1/25/13 10:05 am - NJ

Thank You so much for sharing you have done a great service

sarapilar
on 1/25/13 10:12 am
VSG on 02/21/13

I love your grit, determination and your WISDOMSuccess is a stairway....being in the driver's seat and choosing to resist the food addiction temptations which are all around us everywhere, everyday....I am in awe of your story, I am moved and so inspired.  You are my hero!!!!!!!  Please stay on this forum to help Newbies like me make the right choices, and know the right path.

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Swiftkick00
on 1/25/13 10:15 am

You look amazing....U GO GURL !!!