X-post Big surprise in the fitting room last night

Linda B.
on 12/10/12 4:55 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

So, I was at Target with a friend last night. She told me that sweats were on sale and she was getting some. She uses them for outdoor chores in the winter. I decided I could use some too because sometimes when I get home from work and want to change out of work clothes, I want something warm and kind of grubby to finish the day depending on what I'm going to be doing. So, I grab a large and a medium and head to the fitting room. I put on the mediums first while it is going through my mind that this is wishful thinking. Well, the medium top fit, but the pants were too big I had to get a small. Now, I know that sizes are different depending on what it is, and who makes it, but wow, a small. I just not imagine a few months ago that my big butt would fit is a small anything. Even thought I'm stair stepping the weight loss, my body is shrinking big time. I can see my collarbone now, wow. I can't wait to see what I fit into in a few months. I am sure enjoying this ride.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Christine Heusinger
on 12/10/12 5:05 am - GA

Wow, that's amazing, Linda! I don't think I was a "small" since I shopped in the Children's Department. I hope  you did some whooping and hollering!!  Congratulations on a great journey!! - Chris

Surgery: Thursday,  December 6 at Wellstar Kennestone in Marietta, GA

HW (July): 243      3 days before surgery:  235   Current: 166

(I can't figure out how to control this ticker)        

acbbrown
on 12/10/12 5:12 am - Granada Hills, CA

Awesome Linda!!! Such a great feeling!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Shagdoll
on 12/10/12 5:17 am

Get it Linda.  Rock those size smalls!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Ms Shell
on 12/10/12 5:50 am - Hawthorne, CA

Congratulations Linda =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

debiosbo
on 12/10/12 6:03 am - WA
VSG on 02/06/13

broken heart  .....SWEET

Feystorm
on 12/10/12 9:09 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

Get it Linda!  Can't wait to see you and your progress this Saturday!

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Most Active
Recent Topics