I guess I just need to hear it... (Pic)

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 12:09 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank you for the words of encouragement, Vicki. I'm just glad to know I haven't been the only one kicking cans in fits over the last 20 lbs. I 'll stay with it. I was also looking at your pics and must say that your results are awesome as well! Definitely getting your sexy on! 

Vicki J.
on 10/26/12 12:21 pm - VA

Aww, thank you!! 

SD: 07/07/11     Height:  5'9-1/2"     SW: 283     GW:  170     Current Weight:  167

acbbrown
on 10/26/12 1:27 am - Granada Hills, CA

It's totally normal.

But woooww- you look GREAT!!! 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 8:12 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank You :-)

Ms Shell
on 10/26/12 1:59 am - Hawthorne, CA

Ummm Before I say what I WANT to say...single, married???

You are doing an AMAZING job!!!

I agree with letter D (hey that rhymed =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 8:14 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank you Shell,

Married "under reconcile" .

Living4Ever
on 10/26/12 2:01 am
VSG on 02/17/12

You look great and by far you've come a long way. Your body is use to the routine and this is maybe why you have plateaued. What you can do to sike your body into losing again is to shock your system. There are many ways in doing this and the "old school" way is one. Another way is to have your meals in reverse - Eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. I see that your pics are sports themed so I hope you can follow what I'm saying. Your body is the opposite team and what you are doing is coming up with a game plan the opposite team is not familiar with to give you a win.

Ya feel me! I'm cheering for team MTygah08!

Change starts with a thought. Light & Blessings

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 8:16 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank you, 

I hear you loud and clear! I'll give it a try at some point if the other options don't continue to work.

edelu
on 10/26/12 4:42 am - los angeles, CA

You haven't given us a breakdown of your intake so it's hard.  But it also has only been a month so i wouldn't worry too much about it and i would hold off doing anything drastic for another month or so.  You look really tal,l like you have long length of bone so i'd be very careful of cutting you're calories to dangerous levels for your body, your activity and your energy levels. One momth is nothing in this journey and from what you post it seems like your first stall.  Upsetting but totally reasonable, normal even. 

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 8:20 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thanks Edelu,

Makes complete  sense and keeps me calm  from not trying to get overly frustrated with my stall. It IS my first stall and I am 6ft3.

Most Active
Recent Topics