I guess I just need to hear it... (Pic)

Feystorm
on 10/25/12 11:31 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

You are looking good and doing great!!

Too bad you don't live closer to SoCal - I have a line of single female friends that would love to make your acquaintance!

Unless you're taken, then just disregard that sentence.  lol 

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 12:00 am, edited 10/26/12 12:10 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank You Fey,

I am both flattered and humbled.  ...  LOL.

Feystorm
on 10/26/12 2:52 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

Get yourself down here for the Halloween party next weekend - I am sure you would have a line of women out the door!  lol

I'll assign my 5'8"; 117lb husband to beat them off with his pirate sword for you during the party.  lol 

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Shagdoll
on 10/25/12 11:53 pm
Wow!!! Amazing transformation!!!! You look awesome!!!
Fridco's plan is pretty much fool proof, maybe I need to take that advice to lose my last 10. Like they said, those last pounds are hard to get off!!!
Stay focused; I'm sure you'll get there. Congrats on your success so far!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 12:02 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank you, Jenn. I'll keep on keeping on. We've all hadn't had this surgery for nothing. 

slimpickins5280
on 10/25/12 11:56 pm - CO

Holy Damn! You are hotness!

I can't stop looking at your biceps.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 12:04 am - Pittsburg, CA

Why thank you Slim,  I'm definitely trying .

slimpickins5280
on 10/26/12 12:23 am, edited 10/26/12 12:23 am - CO

I'm there with you on the last 20 lbs.

You may have to pull a Frisco and go hardcore. I'm seriously considering it too.

Here's some small things you can try. You probably already know all of these judging by the hot bod, but I'll share them just in case:

*Up your water/fluid (64oz min, 8-16 oz more for every 30 minutes of workout), I workout hard 4-5 times a week (karate/krav/taekwondo, weights, walking) and I have to get in at least 100 oz of water to not turn into a puffy mess.

*Add in another 10-20 grams of protein (not crap, just protein)

*Add in 30 minutes of cardio (you shouldn't be able to talk while you are doing it. It doesn't have to be all at once, you can spread the 30 minutes out)

*Make sure the carb monster hasn't crept back in. Good carbs (veggies) are fine. But, in the weight loss phase, even some fruits can throw off your WL. Just my opinion, but I plan to save fruits for maintenance because they tend to trigger back eating. The point is, know what triggers bad eating for you and stay away from it.

*Make sure you are still rocking whatever plan you are supposed to do, per your doctor.

Good luck. I hope you make it to the goal before me. Not really, but since this is not a competition, I'll be nice.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

MTygah08
on 10/26/12 12:31 am - Pittsburg, CA

Thank You Slim,

I do recall most of what you mentioned above, but nothing is wrong with good key reminders. I've been uping the pros (proteins) and almost completely deleted the carbs (well, not so much all... just a smidgen). I'll up the H2O some more and see what else I can do. I appreciate the input.

Vicki J.
on 10/25/12 11:59 pm - VA

To echo everyone else's sentiments I have to say you look AMAZING and oh so HAWT!  :)  Way to go, YOU!!!

The last 20 or so pounds gave me an absolute fit as well, but like Frisco advised I cut where I needed to cut (calories and carbs), raised what I needed to raise (fluids and protein) and little by oh-so-little, they finally did come off!

You've done great so far and we know you can keep on keepin' on!!!!  Best of luck!

-Vicki

SD: 07/07/11     Height:  5'9-1/2"     SW: 283     GW:  170     Current Weight:  167

Most Active
Recent Topics