NSV, clothes

Linda B.
on 10/19/12 4:05 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Well, I purged the closet again this week. I had bought a few things at a thrift store and a yard sale that were smaller pre-op. I knew I would be dropping sizes pretty fast, so I didn't want to spend a lot. Well, a few of those items fit, but only a few (more smaller sizes for later). I go back to work on Wednesday, so I headed to the thrift store today. On the day of surgery, I wore a size 18 or XL, or 1X depending on the maker and some were tight. Today, size 14, or L. They won't fit for long, but a Med is still too small. I only bought a few things, they are cute and work appropriate, but I don't want to get attached. I plan on not having these items for long. Oh, and when I walked into work to turn in my final off work order, my coworkers were surprised by how much smaller I am. I am really loving my sleeve.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

TSinNC
on 10/19/12 10:31 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
 Wonderful!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

guesswho11
on 10/20/12 12:33 am
My wardrobe was bare bones.  There were certain sizes that fit for only a week.  Exciting and frustrating at the same time!  Even when I thought I would be a size 10 after several weeks at what I thought would be my maintanance weight, I dropped just over 7 lbs in one week without trying or doing anything different.  After all the money I spent on size 10s and Lg tops, all of a sudden I became a size 8 and small/medium top.  I'm 'pretty sure' this is where I will stay unless I have plastic surgery.  I would definitely be a 6 or probably even a 4, but I don't know if that will ever happen.  :(  Either way, I look great in clothes...but I'm clothes poor.  Slowly working on that though. 
moonglo82
on 10/20/12 3:25 am
VSG on 03/29/12
You're right... the large tops won't fit for long, but the good news is that most tops are at least more forgiving than pants when it comes to being too big (or at least that's been my experience lol).  You're doing GREAT, Linda!  I'm so happy for you :)

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Most Active
Recent Topics