X- Post Long Beach coffee today

Linda B.
on 9/29/12 2:10 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
The starbucks run in Long Beach today was such fun. It was great to meet some new (old) people. Oh, and hanging out with Billy D was a nice bonus.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Feystorm
on 9/29/12 2:26 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Was great to see you two today!!  You are looking fabulous Linda.  Happy to see you guys are home safe. 

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Linda B.
on 9/29/12 3:07 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
It was great to see you too. We went to Torrance to a suit store to get Mike some new suits. We have to go back next week to pick them up, the pants that come in the coat size he needed were to big & need to be tailored. Now he will be ready for some work and social events. We also had to hit Trader Joe's (we don't have one up here), and we didn't get home until about 7:30. Long day, but such fun.

Since you mentioned school, I think we need to start figuring out how to celebrate when you finish & pass the BAR exam.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Ms Shell
on 9/29/12 3:08 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Woot woot Billy Dee got a shot out!!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Linda B.
on 9/29/12 3:34 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
He is such a sweetie.

Shagdoll
on 9/29/12 7:56 pm
I hope I got this right... Billy Dee is Ms. Shell's pup??? I hear her joined all the cool SoCal peeps at Starbucks today. Now I'm pissy I didnt get to meet him too. I love dogs & miss having 1 of my own.
I dont like missing out on all the fun!!!
Wow Linda, you are don't awesome gurl. Not even out of surgery that long & already have enough energy to stay out all day while feeling great. Congrats to you gurl.
Til next time, take care!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Linda B.
on 9/30/12 6:53 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Yes, Billy Dee is a dog (but don't tell him, I don't think he knows LOL). It was a great day, but it wiped me out. I am still lacking energy, but I know it will get better. Are going to make it to the party on the 11/3???

acbbrown
on 9/30/12 1:45 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 It was toooo much fun!  I totaly vote for the next coffee meet up at LA LIVE!!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Linda B.
on 9/30/12 3:38 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
That works for me. I just made the reservation. We come in on Saturday & head for home on Monday. We need to have some fun while we are on this mini vacation (with a race thrown in). The package I booked included an activity, we might pick bowling. Movie tickets are an option, but who knows if anything good will be playing. The Grammy Museum is another possibility, but that isn't on my radar as something fun.

Oh, and we have to be sure we hit a good place to eat. Of course I will have to make a decent choice, but I want some flavor too. I don't htink we will ever stay downtown again, so I want to make the most of this experience.

Most Active
Recent Topics