Gladiator Protein powder

Teresa J.
on 9/29/12 6:18 am - McKinney, TX
VSG on 08/06/12 with
A couple weeks ago I went to Smoothie King and had a small Chocolate Gladiator smoothie with strawberries and banana.  I was in love.  With 45 grams of protein I knew that I could drink this everyday and be happy for the rest of my life.  However I can not pay $5.79 everyday. 

Has anyone purchased the Gladiator protein powder from Smoothie King?  And if so did it taste as good as it did have Smoothie King make it?

Teresa

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/12 8:07 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
It's for sale on their website and I would suspect that they would tell you the recipe of any smoothie about which you inquired.

If they have it, I'd probably go for an unflavored protein powder so you have fewer flavored protein powder containers to mess with. 
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 10/1/12 2:03 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
I regularly buy the big tub of their vanilla Gladiator powder.  My shakes taste BETTER than theirs and have less carbs.  Here's what I do:

Gladiator Protein powder
1 container of Kroger Carbmaster yogurt (there are about 10 or so flavors)
3 oz water
15 ice cubes

Put in blender until of smoothie consistency.

Tastes like a milkshake and has 240 cals, 5 carbs and 53 protein.  The carbmaster is only 60 cal, 4 carb and 8 protein.

I am a year and a half out and still drink one every day.  The Chocolate powder is good too.  If I have it, I use the vanilla, banana or raspberry Carbmaster.  The Vanilla powder is just more versatile but it does have 10 more cals per serving than the Chocolate.
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Most Active