sleeved and home

Linda B.
on 9/16/12 10:11 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Thanks Elina, so far, every day has been a little better. I am glad it is over too. New life, here I come.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

PrettyEyes_41
on 9/16/12 11:58 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
Coming home from the hospital and getting to be able to rest in your own bed is the best part of the surgical experience! I hated how they'd wake you up all hours of the night to take blood pressures and vitals. They think they're being quiet but they woke me up every single time - I hate being a light sleeper. Finally I had to ask them by the 3rd night for a sleeping pill or pain shot, something to let me get some darn sleep! Then I went home and forgot all about it. LOL Good luck and take it easy and let your body heal. Your stomach will be swollen for 6-8 weeks and everything will be a challenge that you don't know if you'll get through or not until one day all of a sudden it's not so hard anymore. Good luck. Keep posting and letting us know how you're doing.

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

Linda B.
on 9/16/12 10:15 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Thanks for the well wishes. You are so right about the hospital. It seems everytime I could get into some decent sleep, someone would come in and wake me up. Once I got home, I was able to take a three hour nap. That was so good. Slept pretty well last night too. So far, liquids going down well. I hope that trend continues. I will keep posting, I'm sure there are some NSV's in my future.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics