What Do I Watch?...Carbs/Protein or Calories?

SleeveMe81
on 9/14/12 11:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 At my one week follow up my Dr. said to shoot for 900-1100 calories! Personally, staying on plan with protein I find it impossible to eat more than 500-600 calories a day. I kept thinking that my weightoss has been slow because Im not getting in enough calories. I do 30-40 min cardio 5-6 days a week which burns half my calories. I am glad to hear from Vets seems I am on track. Start weight training soon once Im cleared!! 

jtshack
on 9/15/12 7:15 am - SC
VSG on 08/28/12
I posted this and then had to run to the doctor's office with my son. I was able to read all of your responses, but I couldn't reply. (Guess that mobile app still has a few kinks in it!) Thank you so much to each and every one of you for your support and for letting me know just how common this is for everyone. I'm still very frustrated, but I'm trying to push through it and learn some patience in the process. I'm not a very patient person by nature, so this is tough for me! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me and I'm going to take what you've said and keep moving forward...I'll just be moving forward at a little slower pace! LOL!

Thank you everyone!!

~ Tracey from SC ~ VSG on 8/28/2012 with Dr. Lopez in Tijuana

Start - 250 ~ Surgery - 218 ~ Current - 145