Protein samples have found a home...

Happy966
on 7/3/12 1:16 pm, edited 7/3/12 1:22 pm

Thank you!  I was afraid if I asked for PMs I'd get them for days.

...if you'll pay me for shipping, via PayPal.

I've ended up with 10 or 12 protein samples of flavors I didn't like.  Most are the Nectar Syntrax fruity stuff.  Some raspberry hot chocolate, some Unjury Unflavored.  I want to pack it all up in one of those UPS priority boxes (medium, I think) and ship it off to someone who might need it.  If you feel these samples would be helpful to you, please reply to this post. 

I really, really want to add "I want to give these samples to someone who is serious about changing their entire relationship with food,.  Surgery is an amazing thing, but it doesn't fix your head.  Then, once you have the surgery, you've pretty much shot the last bullet in your weight loss gun.  So you'd better get it right.  And it's not the easy way out.  Except that it works if you do your part. But you have to do your part."

But maybe that's not a good thing to say.  But I'd love it if you really believed that, so my protein samples would be going to a good home.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

EliseG
on 7/3/12 1:18 pm - MA
I would love the samples, and would definitely utilize them. But if someone could use them more than I, of course they should get them

Happy966
on 7/3/12 1:20 pm

Looks like we have a winner!  Elise, please PM me with your particulars.  I will ship stuff at the end of the week.  Thanks for helping me clean out the pantry.  Cheers!

EliseG
on 7/3/12 1:22 pm - MA
Thank YOU!! I'm PMing you now

Memak
on 7/3/12 1:56 pm
VSG on 06/18/12
Happy, I just have a question for you.  I noticed that you are getting rid of your Unjury Unflavored protein drink.  I have been using this, but I find it disgusting.  Have you found a different brand of unflavored protein that is better tasting?
Happy966
on 7/3/12 2:06 pm

I didn't mind it, I actually used a whole (small) tub of it.  I just do lots fewer protein supplements now than early out.  I have seen other people post about other brands, but I have never tried any other unflavored protein.

I found it was good if I used it in a milk-based food, or something I wouldn't mind having milk in.  I added it to tomato soup, and I mixed it into coffee with almond milk and Torani flavorings.  The way I used up the end of my tub was adding it to the end of another protein that was just too sweet.  It really cut the sweet and I got lots of protein for less intensity.

That said, lots of people hate it.  I am just in a protein groove right now.  I have a protein coffee every morning.  I use Syntrax Chocolate Truffle or Syntrax Double Stuffed Cookie (thanks, acbrown!), period.  I only have room for one supplement a day, and I just realized I would never "waste" it on the fruity or unflavored stuff.

Most Active
Recent Topics