To fool everyone

Jackie00
on 4/17/12 7:06 am
ok so it is just starting to warm up here, so I have been wearing sweaters all along with a baggy sweat jacket over them all winter, nothing really fits right so basically people at work could just see the difference in my pants. Well today wasnt too bad temp wise so I wore this tight top. The comments I got today were crazy, your melting away, skinny (far from it), how much weight did ya lose, thats crazy haha had a fun day at work.

I still see the old me, so I freak with the skinny comments but I think I should keep the baggy jacket on to fool them more and take it off in a few months again. Yes, I do have side by side pics and I can see the difference there but I dont look skinny, I have a feeling I am going to be told to stop when I start approaching the normal BMI but I will talk to drs at work and privately tell them that I am working towards the low end of normal and hopefully they will understand. One dr said there is not 65 left on me to lose for low end, 55 for entry to normal. I think what others have said on here that people are use to the larger you and not the skinny you.

I had people asking me how I am doing this and it seems like people have noticed my very small meals.... One person said I am practically starving myself lol. I always heaten my lunch in the lunch room, then I go back to my office to eat, guess I need some containers that ya can't see through.

So still waiting on that 199.9, thought it would be Sunday, nope, 200.6 Monday nope, it was 200.2 and ok it should have been today lol NOPE 200.0 imagine that!!!! Can't imagine it would put me in a stall now, I am so waiting for that picture of the friggen scale. I just want a break from the scale again, I need a vacation!!!!
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

kimberleyann
on 4/17/12 7:23 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
I so get what you are saying.  Winter has been easy clothes wise because it is easy to hide in baggy layered clothes, with the arrival of spring and warmer temps the baggy clothes don't work anymore.  I tried on some capris at Additionelle just to get an idea size wise and fit into size 16's. Wow that is such a mind blowing thing.  I refuse to buy anything new right now because I will be doing a shopping/mini vacation to the USA end of May and will buy summer stuff then.  I hope to be another 20lbs lighter by then so not sure if the 16's will still be a good fit.  I am however blown away by the variety that is available south of the border.  We are going shopping along eastern seabord, Portsmouth to Bangor and I am so excited looking at all the shops we don't have here in Canada. Torrid, Lane Bryant, and fashion bug, to name a few.  My confusion lies with the sizing issue.  In another 20lbs will I still be able to shop plus size shops?  Or will I be the big girl in normal girl stores?  The end goal is to be 170lbs which is a good weight for me, been down to 150lbs and was way too skinny but 170 felt good.   Might just be an Old Navy summer for me depending on size. 
Your going to be below 200lbs before you know it.  Never mind what other folks tell you about stopping the weightloss, as long as your healthy, and the doctors are pleased , only you can be the judge of what is right for you. I just got my first comment from an aunt about not losing anymore weight, it was a shock for her to see me so I let her off easy LOL.
Glad you are doing so well, keep on Rocking that Sleeve.

Jackie00
on 4/17/12 7:40 am
Well 18 and 16's were just a fly over but they still fit and not hanging off of me the 16's that is. I am probably 14-16's. I can wear some of them all, all different fittings. Just make sure you try everything on and don't go over board on your shopping cause ya know it is not going to fit in another couple of months. I definitely need new bottoms for my bathing suit even after mom took 4 inches in on it, I was still nervous of losing the bottoms while on vacation. I refuse to buy anything loose.

I have been fortunate, sisters all gave me clothes and my next bunch of clothes will be my daughters!!! She wears a 13 in jeans so I have enough clothes to do me until then. Summer clothes well I only get to wear shorts on weekends or after work so not too concerned, I always loved my baggy shorts anyways. Some of them were snug though so they should fit just right. The jeans I brought my daughter in mexico well they are mine right now lol, I love them, so colorful

I am going to keep going in my weight loss and hope I can get to the low end of normal and hope I will be almost there at my year mark, nice weather I am outside lots. I have been walking the bridge to and from work lots usually over half of the time when work is involved. Over the weekend I just pushed my little one in the stroller so I could walk fast and the hills just about kill me in my neighborhood.

If ya fitting into the 16s' ya don't need the plus size shops no more Go to the cheaper stores now, I so far have brought myself a pair of jeans at xmas time for 15 bucks, a pair of capris for vacation for 16 and then a pair of shorts for 10 bucks. My daughter is going to drive me nuts about style, what am I gonna do she knows her tshirts fit me now but I can't wear them that tight to work lol but it is the style I guess.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Most Active
Recent Topics