NSV I didn't have time to write about before vacation

Jackie00
on 4/7/12 6:02 am
I worked with a doctor for about 1-2 months after my surgery and this doctor retired and came into work just before I left for vacation. Well I was tanning prior to leaving and I had my skinny jeans on. Anyways, this doctor came into work for a visit and was passing me in the hallway and her mouth dropped open and her head turned around and said I looked great. I do keep in touch by email every odd month to see how she is doing.

Also today, my neice that I haven't seen since December because she always showed up when I was away, she walked in to my place today and said OMG, OMG, OMG I was like what? She did the figure shape thing with her hands. I showed her my jogging pants that are falling off of me because I was wearing all sweat clothes that I wore prior to surgery. I tend to do this around the house to keep warm lol.

I explain that I still have a long way to go, wonder what they will think when they see me when I am closer to goal.

I gained 3 lbs while away on vacation and now just have 1 remaining so the weekend strict diet is working so far so not bad to get them off in 2 days so far.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

loser2be
on 4/7/12 10:23 am - CA
VSG on 03/02/12
Congrats

Jill

Most Active
Recent Topics