Stall and venting ughhh

Assilem7779
on 3/2/12 8:39 pm
VSG on 01/03/12
 I guess it's not really a stall because I've lost 3 lbs since my last weigh in I do it once a month...but what can I do to make the scale move??....I feel that I'm doing everything that I'm suppose to do and I'm not getting anywhere..advise would be greatly appreciated.. It's also a little frustrating when people put there 2 cents and think they know what your body is going threw and what you need to eat and how much you should be eating...I hate confrontation so I just say ok yeah your right but they have no clue...
   HW-257 PRE-OP-246 CW-223 GOAL-140                 
JAN-26lbs FEB-      MAR-     APR-     MAY-     JUN-     JULY-     AUG-     SEPT-     OCT-     NOV-     DEC-            
Valsdetermined2lose
on 3/2/12 9:26 pm
Hang in there, your new post op and i went through the same thing this early out. Just make sure you get your protein and water in. Im 14 months post op and still have stalls, keep your head up and Congrats on your weight loss so far.
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

abryan0307
on 3/2/12 11:29 pm
Hello! I know how you feel and its not a good feeling at all!! I just went four weeks with only a few pounds lost also! But I just keep staying on track and this week I have already lost 4 pounds! So just hang in there..... I think our bodies just need time to catch up. 
felicity2u
on 3/2/12 11:38 pm - LA
Not to be like those that tell you what to eat, but what are you eating?  HOw many carbs, proteins, ounces of water, etc are you getting in?  This may help us that have been in your shoes to give you some advice! There will be stalls and they are super annoying but if you stick to your doctor's plan, it will come off.  Your body has gone through alot in the past almost two months since your surger and sometimes it just says, whoa what 's going on! Trust in your sleeve! LOL!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

vocalcoach
on 3/2/12 11:57 pm - MD
WOW felicity 2u, today is your SURGIVERSARY DAY and you're only 2 lbs away from your goal!!!!  That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROOKE H.
on 3/3/12 1:42 am - WI
I know how you feel, I had a VERY long stall and what I did was added a protein drink a day. (I was only eating my protein.) I also changed my exercise routine. I exercise 30 mins a day and alternate from treadmill to bike every other day. I also do some weight lifting for my arms.
Just keep doing what your Dr says it will eventually come off! I was in my stall so long, I thought that it would never fall off, but Im back on a steady trend. I just PRAY I can skip those other stalls! Good luck!

Surgery Date: January 16, 2012
Highest weight: 367 Surgery weight: 360  Current weight:248
Total lost = 119

Most Active
Recent Topics