Got my surgery date! March 8th

mjtierra
on 2/20/12 11:26 am - CA
VSG on 03/08/12
I really excited to have my surgery date. It is March 8th. I am having the sleeve. These blogs are so helpful and I am happy to share. Looking forward to a new journey in life..

nicoleista
on 2/20/12 11:31 am - MI
VSG on 03/05/12
My date is March 5th and I am getting ready! I hope to don't feak out too much as the date gets closer. I'm trying to figure out what protein powders to buy and making sure I have every thing I need. How about you??
D. Torres
on 2/20/12 12:26 pm - CT
VSG on 03/05/12
My surgery is March 5th too...2 weeks away, I can't believe it!!!
D.Torres

mjtierra
on 2/21/12 12:20 am - CA
VSG on 03/08/12
I currently bought my protein powder at Costco. Its called Syto Sport protein. It's a Muscle milk product. 27 grams of protein per serving. It was okayed by my doctor. I like vanilla. I'm a regular protein drink drinker so Im hoping that will be the easy part for me.

Best of luck. It will be fun to see all of us whom will be having our surgeries the same week go thru everything.

:) Marjie

lteyelizzy
on 2/20/12 11:55 am
My surgery date is March 6th, so you are right behind me!  I am super excited, yet at the same time it hit me this evening that it is only 2 weeks away.... and I admit, I got pretty nervous!  I start my preop diet on Wednesday, hopefully it won't be too bad.

Good luck to you!!!
nikkibrown29
on 2/20/12 12:53 pm - MI
VSG on 03/07/12
 Hey, my so to be sleeve friends....lol My date is March 7th. Try the Isopure redy to dring they are not that bad. I am ready to get this journey started and start being on the loser side. 
bestillkc
on 2/20/12 2:36 pm - MI
VSG on 03/12/12
yay!!!! I think my date is march 12....

good luck!!!! :)
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts
Most Active
Recent Topics