T-Zone vibration?

Jackie00
on 2/8/12 5:04 pm
just wondering if anyone knows about this, my concerns are about the staples being shakened loose. I asked my surgeon which he thinks everything is healed by now and doesn't see a problem. It is for strengthening so I am still waking about 1.5 hours a day for cardio and just thought ten mins a day of this can't hurt where I run out of time for the gym. I have children I have to get home to and can't spend two hours in the gym which I have been doing, I love the gym but my housework is falling apart lol. I have no choice but to walk because the buses are on strike here and no parking at work but I do enjoy the walking on nice days which we are in the middle of winter and it is very cold at times along with messy weather some days.

So basically just wondering what people know about this machine and their thoughts for post VSG patients.

My muscles are starting to show in my arms and legs, I use to be very muscular back in my skinny days and did lots of weight lifting, I don't want big muscles again but looks like it is happening and it is not going to help the batwings.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Most Active
Recent Topics