{Singing} I'm in the money...I'm in the money (and did something I haven't done in years)

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/6/12 12:02 pm - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
I bought a belt!  And it wasn't the biggest one on the rack.  In fact, it was a "large" and they went all the way up to ladies 3XL.  I haven't worn a belt in years.  My fat rolls rubbed the belt and never felt right.  Not only did I get a belt but I got it on sale and it was was a reversible one.  A twofer!  I was pumped.

THEN,,,,I bought a dress.  Again, this is something I don't do very often because when I wear a dress this time of year, I have to wear hose.   I HATE to wear pantyhose.  This dress was on the sales rack.  It was normally $39 (not high end--it was Target) and I got it for .....drum roll please......$5.98!!!!  But the bestest part of all was that it was a freakin' MEDIUM!!!!  A MED-I-UM!!!  The last dress I bought was a 22!  I floated out of Target with my dress, a belt, a pair of panty hose, some cat treats and socks for my hubby (I was feeling especially generous) for under $25!!!  Sweet!  

As I left Target I walked past Cato's and a shirt in the window caught my eye.  I went in and instead of turning left to the Plus size side of the store, I turned RIGHT to the 14 and below sizes.  On the clearance rack, I found a navy pea coat in a Large Juniors.  $75 coat.  I paid $15 for it.  DAMN!!!  I'm on a roll!  This being skinnier is saving me major money!!!!
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
MargeAD
on 2/6/12 12:08 pm - CA
Wahoo! This is fun isn't it?

JEWEL6363
on 2/6/12 12:21 pm
That is Wonderful!!!  I can wait to be able to do all that again!!!!
camietam
on 2/6/12 12:35 pm - Ceres , CA
I love your story...RIght On!
Camie

1london
on 2/6/12 8:10 pm
Great post! It was the first one I read while drinking my morning coffee and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Enjoy your buys!!!! :)

Jenny C.
on 2/7/12 12:07 am
Did the doggy get a treat?  

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/7/12 2:12 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with

Yep,,,,,I had stopped at the local Rural King and got him a beef bone.  You know.... one of those big leg bones that looks like a dinosaur bone?  He weighs 170 lbs so I have to get the big bones for him or he chews them up them in like 5 minutes.

Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
SC629
on 2/7/12 12:15 am - CA
Love it!!! I feel your joy!
EmilyUT
on 2/7/12 3:47 am - UT
 I LOVE me a deal and I'm so jealous of you right now!

~Emily