Suggestions on Hair loss Please, what you did!!!

tanieanie
on 1/17/12 5:42 am - WI
I talked with my surgeon, Dr, nutritionist and my hairdresser at the spa.     They all agree that topical shampoos and such will not change the situation.  That it isn't caused by what the solutions are for.     My hair started to fall out at 5 months and it has now stopped and I have a ton of new hair growth!  I'm excited for it to grow out more so I have thicker hair again.

By the way hair extensions would put stress on the roots and follicles and make it much worse according to my stylist.

SleeveRockn Chic
on 1/17/12 6:51 am
 Yeah I guess I'll have to wait it out for the most part.  I know that shampoos and wonder creams and such won't help.  The castror oil I read if you massage into your scalp if will stimulate the hair folicles to produce new hair.  Whether it works or not I also read it makes hair shinier and softer, all of which I could use now so no harm in trying.  As far as the extentions they are way out of my price range and I def. don't need any more damage done to my hair.  Thanks, Kerry 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

its4maya
on 1/17/12 2:00 pm - Cypress, CA
 Just hang in there!  My hair is big and curly and there's tons of it so when I started losing handfuls, I knew it was part of my new life but I was shocked at how thin I got.  My hubby and  friends didn't seem to notice (or they were being nice) but now, all of a sudden, after about 6 weeks of losing hair   , it's back!  It's growing in fuller than before  .  Every professional I spoke to said there is absolutely nothing to do about the hair loss...it's part of the deal  don't worry, it'll be back!

Most Active
Recent Topics