So Fricking Yummy I had to share!!!

SleeveRockn Chic
on 11/2/11 2:17 pm
 Ok so my NUT gave me a recipe for Creamy Pumpkin Mousse and it is soooooo good, I just made some and had to share with my OH buddies.  

Creamy Pumpkin Mousse

1 can (16 ounces) solid pack pure pumpkin
                                1 package (6oz.) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
                                                     1/4 cup skim-fat free milk
                                                             1 tsp cinnamon
                            2 cups frozen fat free and low sugar free topping, thawed

1.  In a bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat the pumpkin, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon.

2. Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly blended then spoon into serving bowl.  I like to sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top because it looks pretty. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.

Nutrition:         

Serving Size: 2 oz. (1/4 c.)

Total Calories: 28 calories

Total Fat: .5 gram

Total Sugar: 1.5 grams

A festive Halloween treat: Remember to watch your portion and eat with your meal, instead of an in between snack.  

Ok so I copied word for word everything it says lol.  I tasted it after I made it and stuck in fridge.  It is totally yummy and a great treat for Pumpkin lovers like me without feeling deprived of anything.  I will definitely make this for thanksgiving.  Kerry

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

Birdie55
on 11/2/11 2:37 pm
That looks really good.  Thanks for sharing the recipe....I just might have to make it.  

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

susanraywilliams
on 11/2/11 2:50 pm
I'm thinking a dessert for the holidays for me! Yummy!!!

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." William Duran

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 2:58 pm
Yummy and comes with great advice LOL. Going to be making this!!!
livingskinny
on 11/2/11 11:19 pm - NC
Wow...it does sound yummy...if you throw in a scoop of unflavored injury protein then you have a great protein snack.

Faye56
on 11/3/11 12:12 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Do you happen to know the carb count or how to fiqure it out??
Sounds wonderful - thanks for sharing.

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

kimbethin
on 11/3/11 12:44 am - CA
Thanks for sharing!  It looks great!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Sweet_56
on 11/3/11 2:20 am - Saskatchewan, Canada
I will definitely be trying this out!!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers 
My Video Log...  Follow as this Fat Canadian Shrinks!! 
www.youtube.com/user/TheShrinkingCanadian

EmilyUT
on 11/3/11 5:39 am - UT
 I've been mixing pumpkin, white chocolate sf pudding, cinnamon, a little salt, and a little water into my Fage Greek yogurt to make it taste like pumpkin cake roll with cream cheese filling--YUMMY! But I'll have to try this as well, it sounds divine. Thanks for sharing!

~Emily

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/11 5:26 am - CA
I totally made this yesterday! OMG! Best dessert ever and not too sweet!! Totally going to make it and take to Thanksgiving dinner!! Thank you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics