Domino EFFECT

mstiffany2u2
on 10/31/11 1:54 am - VA
SO IM ON LIQUIDS STILL...HAVENT HAD ANY REAL PROBLEMS ADJUSTING.....BUT TODAY MY BOSS ORDERED PIZZA FOR THE WHOLE DEPT.....OMGOSH PIZZA IS MY FAV THING OFF ALL TIME...SO NOW IM SITTING AT MY DESK SHAKING MY LEG AND DRINKING MY PROTEIN DRINK....YALL PRAY FOR ME....

Happy966
on 10/31/11 2:00 am

Can you leave the building for a bit?  Sending you lots of anti-pizza thoughts!!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

slimpickins5280
on 10/31/11 2:01 am - CO
Just imagine that all those people are eating Pizza that has blood instead of tomato sauce and worms are crawling out of what they are eating.

Might help. Or it might make you throw up. Of course, if you eat a piece, odds are you'll be hugging the nasty porcelian work potty. Just saying.

Either way, I bet you won't want it.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

apple55
on 10/31/11 2:08 am
Just remember what your goal is, walk away from your desk and busy yourself with something else. Think thin!!!!!
mstiffany2u2
on 10/31/11 2:08 am - VA
THANKS GUYS IM DOING GOOG SO FAR...ALL I KEEP SAYING IS THAT WILL BE A POUND I WILL GAIN...AND I HAVE LOST SO  LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY...NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING...AND MY TONGUE KEEPS POKING OUT MY MOUTH BUT IM GOOD AS LONG AS I CAN TALK TO OTHERS THAT KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH

kimbethin
on 10/31/11 5:31 am, edited 10/31/11 5:32 am - CA
Wow- That's a hard one. Pizza is one of my favorite things. Can you get out for a walk to get away from the scent of it for awhile? Getting a little bit of exercise may help you feel better about staying away from the pizza. Good for you for resisting temptation!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Most Active
Recent Topics