LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN

mstiffany2u2
on 9/21/11 5:12 am - VA
OK SO MY SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR 11/16/11....A WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING(YIKES) ....I KNOW I CAN AND WILL DO IT BUT OH MY GOODNESS....SO WHAT I NEED HELP WITH IS DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO A PROTEIN SHAKE....(MESSING WITH ME I WILL MAKE A SWEET POTATO PIE PROTEIN SHAKE) HAHAAHAHAAA...BUT NO SERIOUSLY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD AN CREATIVE WAYS TO MAKE A SHAKE TO GET ME STARTED. ...I WANT TO DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY AND WANT TO SEE WHAT MY BUDS WILL LIKE SO ALL RECIPES CREATIVE WAYS ARE NEEDED....THANKS
sourcherriex
on 9/21/11 5:24 am - CA
 ~Marisa~

dawn S.
on 9/21/11 5:25 am - NJ

Hello  :)  I'm not sure how creative you can be with a protein shake LOL  however, I have been trying several different brands before my 2 week liquid diet begins ( my sx date is Nov 1 ) and Muscle Milk light powder seems to be the tastiest to me.  I LOVE the cookies n creme flavor mixed with milk and it holds me for quite a while.   And yes, you can do this!! I was dreading the Thanksgiving table as well but am now past that.. just want to be thin!!!!  Good Luck.. try the Muscle Milk Light.. very yummy... Isopure from GNC.. yucky.. dont waste your money  :)

HW: 245  SW:225.5  GW:165

mstiffany2u2
on 9/21/11 5:32 am - VA
THANKS FOR THE TIP...I WILL CHECK IT OUT...AND BEST WISHES TO YOU.....WE ARE REALLY APPROCHING OUR DATE....
dawn S.
on 9/21/11 5:35 am - NJ
NOT FAST ENOUGH!!!  lol 
  HW: 245  SW:225.5  GW:165

MissJoi4u
on 9/22/11 5:17 am - Hampton, VA
..Hi, I would like to  wish both of you successful surgery day!. I may be having mines around that time too. . The scheduler will call me around the 12th for my date(prayfully if everything goes as plan). Take care, and sorry I haven't gotton that far with the prtein shakes yet, but just wanted to say Hi.