OMG my insurance in Canada could possibly cover this

luckiestparentoftwo
on 7/4/11 12:30 pm - Canada
missucats what did it cost you in montreal?  I was skeptical at first but i had 5 of my friends use him, so i was relieved on that....curious what the cost of surgery is in Canada?

Jackie00
on 7/4/11 12:41 pm
I looked into it the first bit when I just browsed here and it was like 19,000 Cdn.  Nothing that I could really afford but will see what my insurance says.

And about the heat and worrying about drinking enough to stay hydrated, I just think it is better for the winter or fall to have it done.  No worries about dehydrating then from heat.  I get very hot and I mean my face boils when I exert myself outside in the heat.  I walked for maybe 30 mins in the heat last year and remember when I got inside, I couldn`t cool down, my face started burning and was soaked.  It could be like a heat stroke I guess but won`t be doing that again.
Jackie00
on 7/6/11 8:33 am
WEll I received a call back and they informed me if my provincial health coverage would not cover a gastric by pass then they would pay.  I explained the wait time here is over 10 yrs and that it should have a claus in it for that to be able to get coverage for another province grrrrr.  Oh well back to looking at Mexico and raising funds.  I even said that they shouldn't even say they will cover it since all provinces have coverage for medical here if you are a Canadian, what is the point of that type of outcome?  
Most Active
Recent Topics