Not eating/drinking

Keydi B.
on 6/17/11 2:06 am - Elmwood Park, NJ
I have been sleeved for just under 5 months.    Lately, I haven't felt like eating.  I also at points would forget to drink.    I have to force myself to eat sometimes.    Has this happened to you?  I know I have to keep remembering to drink but to eat? 
Have a Nice Day/Night! 
Keydi

VeraG
on 6/17/11 2:24 am - Bonner Springs, KS
yes, I think you go through stages.  I totally forget to eat on weekends sometimes.  But try not to forget to drink.  You don't want to end up in the ER with an IV.

Living until I die!

sarytyr
on 6/17/11 2:27 am - Round Rock, TX
VSG on 02/17/11 with
I am 4 months out today and feel the same way.  Food is just, meh, to me - take it or leave it except for feeling like crap if I don't eat something.

~*Sandy*~ Ht 5'7" HW 262/SW 254/GW 160/CW 155

George B.
on 6/17/11 2:45 am - Miami, FL
Almost 2 years post-op and still have to remember to eat and drink.

Not being hungry has been an asset for losing weight and maintaining. Not drinking enough has gotten me in trouble (dehydration) so I continue to track my food and liquids.

Crissy327
on 6/17/11 1:18 pm - NC
Wow! What an awesome problem to have. Ha Ha. I am not sleved yet so I don't know if I will have that problem but for now it sounds nice.
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
Most Active
Recent Topics