Hey Hey Hey Hi there

stephanie507
on 5/9/11 2:28 am - so. plfd, NJ
VSG on 02/09/11 with
I have been so busy i have continued to go to the gym 5 days a week.  I never thought I was the gym person but know i can not live without going me and my son are a team.  He has lost over 50 lbs naturally.  i am down get this I weighted my self this morning and weighted drum roll please 276 lbs I have not been this weight since I was 17 soon to be 43.  I feel so blessed for this journey.  Thank you Dr. Sedeck for giving me this gift and god.  Let me tell you it has not been an easy journey but one that saved my life no longer taking insulin, I am fitting in size 18/20 from 30/32 tops and 26/28 pants.  I went to Lane Bryant over the weekend the girl kept telling me I looked awesome calling me skinny wow me skinny not there yet but I am healthier.  Thank you god.  I eat better not perfect been living off chicken nuggets because I work two jobs and attend grad school.  But I make it a point of going to the gym it's my stress release...So girl get and keep it moving...Be blessed, Stephanie

Jennchap
on 5/9/11 2:35 am - CA
 I've missed you on here. Sounds like you're doing pretty good to me. I have an awesome healthy chicken strip recipe I use if you want it ill send it over. I make a ton on a day off and freeze them for later :) Makes me feel better about myself and I plunge them into ketchup and ****!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 2:39 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Many, Many congrats, Stephanie!  I SOOOOO wish I loved the gym!

Jen - please share your recipe!
stephanie507
on 5/9/11 2:53 am - so. plfd, NJ
VSG on 02/09/11 with
I can't wait until I am out of the 200's like you as far as THE GYM JUST CONTINUE TO GO AND IT WILL develop.  I am man less, can't eat or be comfort by food as I once was, and I don't drink what else do I have but the gym.....lol

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 3:16 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
LOL - love it!
Sunkissedsgrho
on 5/9/11 2:40 am - LA
I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
hollykim
on 5/9/11 9:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I saved the recipe but do you bake them before or after freezing?
Holly

Sunkissedsgrho
on 5/9/11 2:39 am - LA
84lbs since FEB?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome! Any of that preop?
stephanie507
on 5/9/11 2:44 am - so. plfd, NJ
VSG on 02/09/11 with
yes before surgery i was 325lbs now 276 since 2/9/11 its been three months.  wow my anniversary is today....

Miss_C
on 5/9/11 2:44 am - Southern, CA
VSG on 01/31/11 with
I tried doing the drum roll but ended up with the Little drummer Boy beat in my head...does that count?  heehee

Right on Stephanie, you've so got this! It's great that you have your son to get on track with, I bet it helps a lot. Good for both of you!

Long live the sleeve and God Bless!
*Hugs* Missy

January Sleevers:
 http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Jansleeves/discussion/

Consult Weight 254             SW 212          CW 154           GW 120 

Ask Not What Your Sleeve Can Do For You But What You Can Do For Your Sleeve!

Most Active
Recent Topics