2 weeks out and holy restriction, batman!

Kristy R.
on 4/14/11 6:06 am - Santa Clara, CA
 I am finally feeling it - woa.  Amazing.  Not that I was really hungry or guzzling down my thinned out food before, but wow.  I haven't even moved on to pureed yet.  Started noticing it the last 3 days.  
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

novascotiadawn
on 4/14/11 7:49 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nice feeling! Eh...I remember my 1st egg and couldn't even eat half!...Can eat two now if the yolks are runny..If they are hard yolks, I get stuffed!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/11 8:03 am
With my Lap-Band I don't feel "full" I feel stuck, and it's a painful thing. 

When you say "restriction" is it a painful thing or is it just like you ate too much and you are full?
novascotiadawn
on 4/14/11 8:17 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

With me it is a full feeling/satisfied........Early out I would get the pain when I ate dry protein to quickly and it would come back up. I learned after awhile to slow down and make sure it had a sauce/spread.

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

tjosato
on 4/14/11 8:38 am - Ofallon, IL
For me full is kind of subtle but very satisfying. I can stop when I feel that fullness and have the feeling last for a few hours. If I over do it, I feel uncomfortable, not necessarily pain, in the lower part of my chest.  Ignoring the feeling in my chest will kick in the reverse thrusters and its party over, its comin back up. 

Kristy R.
on 4/14/11 10:52 am - Santa Clara, CA
On April 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM Pacific Time, tjosato wrote:
For me full is kind of subtle but very satisfying. I can stop when I feel that fullness and have the feeling last for a few hours. If I over do it, I feel uncomfortable, not necessarily pain, in the lower part of my chest.  Ignoring the feeling in my chest will kick in the reverse thrusters and its party over, its comin back up. 
 That is exactly how it feels - uncomfortable but not painful.  Although, I am sure if I tried to pu**** it would get there.
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

May D.
on 4/14/11 10:41 am
 Do not defy the sleeve!  it is smarter and stronger than you. It will kick your hiney if you think you can get away with something.

obey your sleeve!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics