Out to eat...

Libralin
on 4/5/11 8:08 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I havent had dinner yet..and Im going to a diner...then to a movie..tonite..

What would be your choice on the menu? I was thinking turkey burger with no bread?...take half home..

I already had refried beans at lunchtime...and yogurt this morning(greek).

Recommendations?

b_stewart
on 4/5/11 8:12 am
Haven't been to a diner per se for years.  Meatloaf used to be goo in those places.
chew-chew-chew-chew-chew-chew-chew-chew- woo-hoo!
Have a great time.
This the day the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.          
AGE 60  HIGH/W 330  PROGRAM/W 252  SURGICAL/W 210 GOAL/W 165
Brenda L.
on 4/5/11 8:19 am - Raleigh, NC
turkey burger without the bread sounds really good....just chew,chew,chew!
  Brendini                                                              
HollyLaLa
on 4/5/11 9:37 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 A peice of fish?  At a diner you can get breakfast any time, eggs? Cottage cheese?  Soup?  

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
karen K.
on 4/5/11 9:47 am - NY
VSG on 11/05/07 with
I usually go with soup so I dont overdue it and get sick!
starting weight  225/  lowest weight 129/ goal weight 135

chadhat
on 4/5/11 1:06 pm - WA
a crab cake
TC
Kirkland WA
Libralin
on 4/5/11 2:45 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Thanks everyone!  I wanted to eat something different....I love crab cakes..and have them once a week.

I ordered the turkey burger with no bread and a side of zucchini...very soft..took all the seeds out.
I told them not to make the burger dry up...and of course it was rubbery...So they took it back and gave me a reg. beef burger med. rare....Ah...it was good...I cut it into 4ths....I was only able to eat 1/4. So, guess what I am having for a few days?.....3 more meals!  Had a little bit of ketchup to moisten it.  My boyfriend said Im a cheap date!  The waitress asked me if I wanted mashed potatoes because I told her I had surgery...and had to eat soft stuff....At the end she said..I hope you feel better. I didnt tell her what surgery I had!  I said...No...potatoes!!!

Kinda tired of soup...plus Im afraid of all the sodium...Fish I had talapia on Sunday...Tuna fish on Fri....

My boyfriend kept saying lets get coffee before the movie..I said..NO.......I have to wait!!! Im too full!

I really was...Fell asleep in the movies!!

Most Active