Egg whites..........

Libralin
on 3/31/11 10:24 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I ate some scrambled egg whites(eggbeaters) today..and couldnt finish them..matter of fact..they were making me nauseous. I thought I was going to barf on the way to work...so I ended up eating a little cottage cheese instead.

I like eggs so I hope this situation improves!

The Incredible
Shrinking Woman

on 3/31/11 10:40 am - NY
Have you tried having a soft boiled egg (the real deal - no egg beaters).  That was one of the few foods that did not bother me.  Plus I always enjoyed a little ricotta cheese with low fat shredded mozzarella with a little marinara sauce.  Just heat it in the microwave for about 15 seconds to get it nice and gooey.  Yummy! 

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

Libralin
on 3/31/11 11:23 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I didnt think we could eat the yolks...........But Ill give it a shot!  Thanks...No prob with a little piece of banana smushed up.

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/11 10:42 am - Castle Rock, CO
I'm 8 wks postop & I still hv issues w/eggs (any form - boiled, scrambled, omelete, eggsalad), no idea why tho.. I love & crave eggs but just can't seem to get it down altho I can do more solid foods just fine! Same thing w/bananas, no luck there either tho I can hv cucumber slices n such just fine.. Weird!
Most Active