Yum!

Libralin
on 3/25/11 11:52 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I just had 2oz of F/F refried beans and 2oz of part skim ricotta...threw them in a bowl together and microwaved it.........It was really good!!!    Breakfast I had 2oz. of cotttage cheese..(low fat). and some sugar free jello tossed on top....Lunch was F/F cream of broccoli soup(2oz.) and 2oz. of Greek yogurt! ......Trying to mix it up!

Give me more mushy/soft suggestions!  Tomorrow is my first try of tuna!

Linda M. from Jersey

lotusrising
on 3/25/11 12:21 pm - San Francisco, CA
So funny - I'm eating my very first mushy meal right now... 1/4 cup of refried beans, melted cheddar and some sour cream.  Very tasty :-)

I found an amazing blog of a post-WLS woman who loves to cook - she has some things on her site that work for mushies! And her blog is very inspiring for us newbies.

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Good luck with the tuna :-)

Heather (from San Francisco)

VSG with Dr. Jossart on 3/10/2011. Height 5'4" | Highest Weight 257 | Surgery Weight 240-ish | Lowest Weight 150 | Current Weight 213

Libralin
on 3/25/11 12:34 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Thanks! Im going to check it out!! 

peachynptc
on 3/25/11 12:22 pm - Fayetteville, GA
Those are some good ideas!!
You should look up the person on here that posts: "what are you eating today VSG'ers." I copied and pasted many ideas from that post and have about 17 printed pages of ideas.

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/11 12:44 pm
I had refrieds the other day and was dissappointed, I kept hearing people say it was so good but maybe I just was expecting too much.  Today I had tortilla soup minus the tortilla, just put it in the bullit and blended it.  I really liked the spicyness of it.  I thought maybe I would take a spoon of that on top of the refrieds with a dab of sour cream and grated cheese and it might have the flavor combination I would like.
Libralin
on 3/25/11 12:46 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
You can also stir in some low fat mozzarella....When I was banded I would eat that with a couple of f/f wheat thins....Great!

MediumSoon
on 3/27/11 2:49 am - TX
 I mix mine with Taco Bell hot sauce.  And add cheddar to melt with them.  

Most Active