COUNTERFEIT LICENSE FOR DR. ANDRES BETANCOURT

PeanutFreeMom
on 3/28/10 9:43 am - Canada
Hey Sweetie!  Thanks hon...  I was thinking about you!  Crazy times hey.
xo
HW: 225  |  SW: 198  |  CW: 123 | Height: 5' 7.5"  I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

13 lbs below goal :)
FabBy50 .
on 3/28/10 9:51 am - Everett, WA
On March 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM Pacific Time, PeanutFreeMom wrote:
xo
Hi Mel

Thanks for thinking about me! I have had you on my mind since I talked to Shirley a couple weeks ago. I don't blame you at all for not working with them anymore, just too many unanswered questions.

Good luck, and keep smiling!
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/10 1:56 pm - AZ
On March 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM Pacific Time, PeanutFreeMom wrote:
xo

Mel...

Please please.. trust Andrea.  She's good people.  I would stake my life on it.

She wants safe surgery for everyone, nothing less, nothing more.

Andrea U.
on 3/28/10 11:06 am - Wilson, NC
I'd like permission to put this info up on my blog.

Your photos, your words.  I won't edit in any shape, form, fashion.  I just feel having a couple of mirrors of the information would be helpful.  I've seen things.. disappear .. before.  Not saying OH, but, well.  Yannow.

MWG -- your copies of the license for comparison would be intriguing as well.

MWG will tell ya -- I'm completely on the up and up.

If you've not been there -- check it out.

wlsvitagarten.com

I'll post his entire email to you -- full of the threats.  I think that speaks volumes.

Just when I thought crap-assed vitamin advice was all we had to worry about.  *sigh*

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/10 1:53 pm - AZ
On March 28, 2010 at 6:06 PM Pacific Time, Andrea U. wrote:
I'd like permission to put this info up on my blog.

Your photos, your words.  I won't edit in any shape, form, fashion.  I just feel having a couple of mirrors of the information would be helpful.  I've seen things.. disappear .. before.  Not saying OH, but, well.  Yannow.

MWG -- your copies of the license for comparison would be intriguing as well.

MWG will tell ya -- I'm completely on the up and up.

If you've not been there -- check it out.

wlsvitagarten.com

I'll post his entire email to you -- full of the threats.  I think that speaks volumes.

Just when I thought crap-assed vitamin advice was all we had to worry about.  *sigh*

Andrea...

You know as always I trust you with all my heart and soul.  You are good people.

You post any damn thing you want.  I was the one who originally posted the fake license, you post away.

I ask one thing, please do not make it appear ALL MX surgeons are like this.  Just please, post HOW to research a MX surgeon.  Plz see my blog.

You tell me what you want, I will email it to you.  I have it all.

Andrea U.
on 3/28/10 2:37 pm - Wilson, NC
PeanutFreeMom
on 3/28/10 2:15 pm - Canada
I have nothing to hide.  Let the facts speak for themselves. 
You may repeat whatever you wish.
xo
HW: 225  |  SW: 198  |  CW: 123 | Height: 5' 7.5"  I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

13 lbs below goal :)
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/10 10:13 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
That's a good idea Andrea. I'm glad to see so many people stepping up to try and help those that are still researching. I just can't understand why anybody would put themselves at risk.
Jay Park
on 3/29/10 1:04 am - MO
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/10 4:14 am, edited 3/29/10 4:56 am
 Hi Mel,

You are very good at answering questions in a straight-forward and understandable manner so I hope you will help  I've been trying to figure out whether or not it would have mattered, if I would have seen these threads/posts, prior to having surgery. I had my surgery at the end of January, right about when you stopped referring to the Clinic. Things went well for me, but....

I've been studying the threads (Counterfeit....Betancourt; This is Way over the top; Anyone....Dr Almanza; incision infection) for quite a while now and there are some things I just don't understand. I think the license you've posted speaks for itself. I just can't figure out the following:

1. what is the other very long number that's on the license?

2. how long have you had the license you posted? from whom did you get it, please?

3. I contacted the clinic to get "their side". They implied that they could not speak publicly about this and other matters because of being involved in prosecuting people for slander and/or blackmail. What information do you have about these, please?

4. I don't care about real names or other personal information -- but who is this donemytime person? I ask because s/he introduced her/himself to me in February as being a pre-op who wanted some information on my surgery. Yet, now s/he has e-mails sent to you from the Betancourt Organization? Was I too nice too soon and too smart too late?

5. The license points to the ethics of anyone who would fabricate it as well as any illegality. But as far as Betancourt's post-op skills and knowledge go, has there been a case/cases with complications tied directly to those skills and knowledge?

6. In the thread Anyone used Dr Almanza (or similar), I don't understand why the license information that only has to do with Betancourt, was posted there. The implication, if not full out statements, are that Dr Almanza's surgical skills and knowledge are somehow tied to that license. Indeed, that OP inferred that connection and stated she would tell her friend to go to another surgeon. These threads last forever and so will attached, forever, to Almanza. What were the reasons for blacklisting Almanza?

7. Do you feel your own post-op care at the clinic was affected by the licensing issue?

Edited to add:

8. Every time (including yesterday), I looked at the Clinic's website and clicked on medical staff, Betancourt was not among those listed. Is it possible that he liked to be called doctor, and so the myth was perpetuated?

Thanks very much, Mel. I appreciate your help.

All the best,
Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics