Cocoa Roasted Almonds

lann08
on 1/5/10 8:55 pm - VA
These are actually one of the snacks that I usually keep with me for snacks on the go. Love them!
justjoan64
on 1/5/10 9:08 pm - humble, TX
i love these almonds also. when i get them home i measure out 1 oz and put them in snack baggies; that way i can just grab a baggie and not eat too many. delish.

eat to live not live to eat!!!!    
firewheelmom
on 1/6/10 1:21 am
Awesome, I am ordering some right now. I crave something with a little crunch too it and something sweet so this might be just the ticket! Thanks for sharing --
Deena in Dallas

lyndaaaaaaa
on 1/6/10 1:36 am
Sam's Club also has the DELICIOUS Creme Brulee almonds ... "to die for" .. but they come ina huge tin and my DH has requested I do NOT buy them anymore.  I've hardly had any .. went to have a couple yesterday, and the tin is almost EMPTY !! 

Member's Mark Finest Crème Brûlée Almonds®
GOAL ! 
LSUtigerGirl
on 1/6/10 1:52 am
While these almonds taste great, they're full of artificial crap.
Ingredients: Dry roasted almonds, modified food starch (potato), natural & artificial flavors, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), salt, acesulfame potassium, sucralose.

If you care about the food you put in your body you'll avoid these try some raw almonds (best for you) and a dark chocolate bar (higher cocoa % the better).
lyndaaaaaaa
on 1/6/10 4:57 am
True.  That's why I don't eat them very often.  I keep roasted nuts in the car.  I know RAW is better, though ..
GOAL ! 
Most Active
Recent Topics