Cocoa Roasted Almonds

MsPatooti
on 1/5/10 11:36 am - Angleton, TX
I dont remember who posted here about the Cocoa Roasted Almonds but they are GREAT!  Thanks for the tip.  I finally got them at Sams Club in Victoria Texas.

Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Choc. Almonds-38oz

I am revision from lap band to sleeve-Weight loss includes preop.
kimberlycarroll
on 1/5/10 12:13 pm
I haven't tried the cocoa ones yet, but I have eaten my body weight in almonds in the 9 months since my surgery! My favorite are the wasabi and soy sause ones!
robinbeth
on 1/5/10 1:28 pm
These are THE BEST. I eat them every day! Enjoy. Robin

Lynne G.
on 1/5/10 2:02 pm
 Ohhhhhh, I can't WAIT until I can eat nuts again!  I will HAVE to try these.  OMG!  They sound WONDERFUL!

(My aunt lived in Victoria for a very long time.)
  If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.

661jennifer
on 1/5/10 2:30 pm - bakersfield, CA
They are the best when your on the go and need a little something.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

lyndaaaaaaa
on 1/6/10 1:32 am
Yes !  I keep nuts in my car.  They don't go bad or melt (here in california) like bars ...
GOAL ! 
novascotiadawn
on 1/5/10 3:57 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
They look yummy!...Is Sam's club like Costco, do u know?

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

windyacres
on 1/5/10 4:29 pm - Garner, NC
Yes, Sam's is like Costco.

I don't like those nuts, I didn't expect them to use artificial sweetener on them, and they are just too sweet for me.  They are sitting up in my cupboard - not a popular item around here.

Edie
Approved 8-1-11, Surgery 8-22-11  SW 231, Goal 140, CW 165

suzzziequzzzie
on 1/5/10 7:54 pm, edited 1/5/10 7:55 pm
I LOVE them. I love the sweet flavor. I had a lot more surgery needed after my VSG (not VSG related) but my taste buds have never gotten back to the same and it's been two years now so they're not going anywhere by now I was told. Food just does not taste the same, nor does most of what I loved before even taste good some of it (savory items) I have however, noticed that most sweet foods, fruit, roasted vegetables, nuts like this, unsweetened, jams, and such tast absolutely wonderful to me because they taste TRUE to their nature to me unlike many other foods, so I eat these nuts and I just love them because of that. I definatley have a much different relationship than I ever thought I'd have with food now and am much happier, but I don't get excited about eating out any longer, but I have found ways to enjoy food out, just don't care if we do or not any longer.

I will definately look for the Wasabi nuts. I'd love those as well.

I love sams club. We tried Cotsco and just didn't like it for our needs, but my son and DIL love it. They go to Sams club with us for somethings and we go with them sometimes to Cotsco.

sue

Lori M.
on 1/5/10 8:50 pm - Indianpolis, IN
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Them!!  My problem is that I can't stay out of them!!  No control! But they are wonderful and good for you (in moderation!)!!!  Enjoy!!

5'6"   HW-285  SW-261 CW-177 (24 lbs lost pre-op)   23 lbs to go!!

Most Active
Recent Topics