Can someone clarify?

Amarylis
on 5/15/09 6:30 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 can you pm to me mwg, i am interested, thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 6:35 am - AZ
On May 15, 2009 at 1:30 PM Pacific Time, Amarylis wrote:
 can you pm to me mwg, i am interested, thanks!

Someone else already posted it.  It's Pompa in TJ.

They did them in blocks of 10 daily, full names, no nicknames, all saying how wonderful she is.  Look at the number of men she supposedly operated on.  How many men are posting on these boards yet TONS of men (in blocks of 10 with profiles created on the same day and posted on the same day never to be heard from again) only go to her.

These are the same patient coordinators we are supposed to believe?  This is why I am always happy when I see someone is seriously researching their doctor and not just believing everything they are spoon fed.

bige275
on 5/15/09 5:47 am, edited 5/15/09 5:49 am - FL
Everyone has their own feelings about the surgeon that they use. I to was thinking about using Dr. A but like you I just did not feel that great about his training history and age at which he said he started performing surgery. so I ended up staying local and I will be paying about $8,000 more just for the piece of mind and local follow up care. That is just how strong I felt about not taking a chance with my body and a shady training history.

Edit--- just remember that most of the time paitent coordinators get a cut of the profits for paitents they bring in.
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 5:57 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I think you havent dealt with Susan.   She would MUCH rather you be comfortable with your surgeon and have good things to say about them, than push you to do something you do not want to do. 
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 6:01 am - AZ
On May 15, 2009 at 12:47 PM Pacific Time, bige275 wrote:
Everyone has their own feelings about the surgeon that they use. I to was thinking about using Dr. A but like you I just did not feel that great about his training history and age at which he said he started performing surgery. so I ended up staying local and I will be paying about $8,000 more just for the piece of mind and local follow up care. That is just how strong I felt about not taking a chance with my body and a shady training history.

Edit--- just remember that most of the time paitent coordinators get a cut of the profits for paitents they bring in.

~~Edit--- just remember that most of the time paitent coordinators get a cut of the profits for paitents they bring in~~

Agreed, the negative testimonials can be removed by the doctors or their staff.

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 5:59 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
bige275
on 5/15/09 6:01 am - FL
I know this might be a shock but I agree totally with midwesterngirl.
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 6:03 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Why would it be a shock?
bige275
on 5/15/09 6:04 am - FL
lets just say we did not see eye to eye on a past subject.
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 6:09 am, edited 5/15/09 6:10 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
You sell yourself short - yall might think alike on a lot of things!!  One subject doesnt necessarily an arch enemy make!
Most Active