Dr. Alvarez - how many went or are going to him?

MBAat40
on 4/13/08 11:40 pm - royse city, TX
Lap Band on 03/15/07 with
I was banded by Dr. A in March, 07 when he was relatively unknown on OH. Boy has things changed over the year! I am not surprised because he is AWESOME! Wish I would have got the sleeve like my hubby did in September. If anything happens to this band, it is OUTTA HERE and I am jumping in the car to Dr. A for a revision to the sleeve. One thing all you Dr. A patients should think about is after you lose the weight, go to Dr. A's colleague, Dr. Sauceda for plastic surgery to fix the loose skin. I went a month ago and you will have the same care and attention you got from Dr. A. He was WONDERFUL!! You can read about my experience and see pics: www.mymexicopsjourney.com YOu can't go wrong with Dr. A and his team!! They ROCK!! Misty
http://mymexicopsjourney.com/
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/08 12:16 am
I chose Dr. Alvarez based on other people's recommondations - it didn't matter to me that he was in Mexico.  I would have flown to South Africa if that was where he was located.
Cindy F.
on 4/14/08 2:44 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I had my sleeve with Dr. Alvarez .  On the 18th it will be 7 months ago.  It is the best thing I have ever done.  Loved Loved Loved Dr. Alvarez and the care I recieved.  If you go to my profile you can read about my surgery experience and I have pictures of the hospital in my photo's.  And I must say if I had it to do over again I would go back to dr. A in a heartbeat.  He is a great surgeron and wonderful caring person.   Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Liza13
on 4/14/08 3:47 am - Wylie, TX
VSG on 06/08/07 with
Dr. Alvarez is the best!  He is a excellent surgeon.  He is a warm, kind, and loving person.  A person does not understand this until they experience him.  I would go to him again if I had it to do all over again. Do your research and go with your heart. Lisa
wmelanie
on 4/14/08 11:58 am - miami, FL
VSG on 05/29/08 with

My surgery is May 29th with Dr. A.  He has extensive experience.  I viewed his surgery, as well as other doctors online.   Everybody that has had surgery with Dr. A has had nothing but good things to say.  Susan is great, and my sister had surgery with him last year.  I

fineartmarcella
on 6/22/08 8:26 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 01/12/07 with
I adored Dr A, my experience is below!:

My experience with Dr Alvarez -click here!
    I eat Low fat/ High healthy complex carbs, lots of fruits, leafy greens, and veggies, mostly raw, I feel good, lots of energy, even went back to school, yes ME!, to become a Family Nurse Practitioner! Life is to be LIVED!

Most Active
Recent Topics