MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/16/11 9:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is expecdting a great week to happen.    I know I am.   This week my baby son turns 21 yrs. old.    Hard to believe he is going to be that age....seems like he was a toddler yesterday.   We ALL have so very many things in our life to be grateful for.    No matter how large or small they may be.    I know I personally have more things in my life that I am grateful for I could never list them all.    Today I am so grateful for my loving family.   Grateful for my WLS and all the different choices today for WLS.    Grateful for my weight loss even though I never reached my goal weight ( my tool of choice still works and it isn't impossible to reach that goal even at 6 yrs. post op. )    Grateful for my health and life, grateful that my kitchen remodel is compeleted and that I love it.     Gratefor for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for all the friends who I have met here on OH and so grateful that I have such a wonderful and caring bariatric surgeron and his staff.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian  

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 10/16/11 10:41 pm - Houston, TX
Good Monday morning..

Today I am grateful..

For a great weekend spent with my family and that we raised almost $500 to help special needs childeren..

That my friend Bill went with me and we stayed friends.. I am a very blessed man to have him back in my life..  We have been hanging out for over four months now..

That I have Debra in my life..  She is a true blessing and I was happy to see her when I got home..  I love you D..

That I received my copy of OH magazine and an RYD co-founder was on the cover.. Congrats Yvonne..

For the emotional ride home yesterday..  I love just listening to music and thinking..

That I made it over 500 miles and NO tickets..

Please continue to keep me in your prayers..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Gina 22 years out
on 10/17/11 6:10 am - Burleson, TX

Today-and EVERY day I am grateful for my WLS lifelines..the peeps who can TRULY understand..who walk in my shoes daily...who understand why "just one bite" CAN hurt..

Speaking of "bites"...VIVIAN---it's that time of year again--would you please repost your "Pumpkin Mousse" recipe? My sister is already asking for it for Thanksgiving!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views