THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/5/11 10:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a amazing week !!!  Mine has been really good.     I am getting a "new kitchen" next week.  I am SO excited about that.   This is something that I have talked about for years.  My BBF can't believe that I have FINALLY made up my mind and are going to do it.   I have  hired a contractor and have picked everything out.    I do dread the mess that I will be living with next week....but he promises me it will take no longer than 6 days ( I have a very small kitchen area ).   Anyway I am SO grateful for that today.    We ALL have something ( if not many many things ) in our lives to be grateful for.   I have way too much to be grateful for him my life right now.    Today I am grateful that I found and purchased all my new appliances yesterday and they will be delivered on tuesday.   SO grateful that I just happened upon this contractor who is AMAZING !!!   Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries.   Grateful for the 5 lbs. that I have lost this week. Grateful for my life in the last 6 yrs. since my WLS and grateful to have had a smooth journey.     Grateful for my life, health. family, friends, my Faith and answered prayers along with so very much more.    If you belive in prayer please pray for my middle son who is in a drug recovery program for pain meds and is going to the dentist in a little bit to hopefully get his wisdom teeth removed.    He will have to recover from this with NO pain meds at all other than tylenol.   Prayers also needed for my husband who pulled a muscle in his calf yesterday and is in pain everytime he walks.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lisa Martinez
on 10/6/11 4:13 am - TX
Hola TMB,

Love this post...

Today I am grateful for:
- My HP
- WLS / OH Pals
- Family & Friends
- Jobs
- Home
- Neweigh Staff
- Internet

Have a great day.
Lisa D. Martinez
OH Support Group Leader - Fitter Healthier Happier

** OH Magazine Promo Code: Martinez11 **

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 10/6/11 12:14 pm - Houston, TX
Happy Friday Eve..

Today I am grateful..

That my brother and sister in law are coming to see the Texans play this weekend..  They will be joining Debra, Autumn and I for the game..

For my HP..

That Autumn is staying the weekend with us..

For four months..

For living life on life's terms not mine..

ODAT
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Gina 22 years out
on 10/6/11 8:45 pm - Burleson, TX
RAMON-great to see you posting. FOUR months-PRICELESS!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 22 years out
on 10/6/11 8:44 pm - Burleson, TX
VIVIAN-wow-you have so much going on!!!! Please let us know how your son does--and now your poor husband!!! But...the good news..you lost 5 pounds!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 10/6/11 10:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Yes I agree.....THRILLED about the 5 lb. loss.   I am sure the loss is due to major moving of my body.....thus backs up the saying  " you have to move your body to lose the weight."   My son isn't getting 2 of those wisdom teeth taken out till the 18th.   I took him to the dentist yesterday and when I picked him up he had HUGE fever blisters on both his top and bottom lips ( not sure how he got those ??) but the dentist said that IF he did the teeth extractions yesterday the blisters would spread and his entire top and bottom lips would be covered by it.   UGH     So on the 18th I will go back and take him back from Azle to Euless to the dentist.     As for my hubby.....he isn't any better.    You know how stuburne men can be.....he won't go to the doctor.     I did tell him that if he isn't  better by tomorrow AM he WILL GO !!!   I will make him go.  Thanks for the prayers for both of them.     Today I will get back to cleaning out my cabinets so that my NEW KITCHEN start happening on monday !!!    YEAH  I can't wait. ( except for the mess and them freaking my furbabies out.).   LOL

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views