THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/10/11 9:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Pre Friday Everyone,

Can't believe that the weekend is already here.   Seems like we  just left it behind us.   LOL   Ok lets get this post started.    We ALL know that this is a post to share what you are grateful for today.    As I think today.....I am SO grateful for all the wonderful people who I have met ( both in person and online ) here on Obesity Help.    There are some really amazing people on these message boards and for them I am TRULY grateful to have met and now call them my friends.    I am grateful for Obesity Help and all the information available for everyone to see here.   I am so grateful that my surgeon pointed out this website over 6 yrs ago.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS for us to chose.    Grateful for my family and friends.    Grateful for second chances.....for us and for others.    Addiction is VERY real.....and lets face facts....we are ALL food addicts.    I am grateful that my 25 yr. old son is in a recovery program now for his addiction to drugs.    He told me that I did NOT understand addiction.   LOL  That is SO funny.   I told him....you can live without drugs...but not without FOOD.    He will be in this recovery program ( living there ) for 12 - 18 months.    I know he will come out a different person and for that I am truly grateful.    Sorry to have gotten off on this.   He is just constantly in my thoughts.    Grateful for you wonderful people here and your prayers.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   Can't wait for it.....less than a month away now !!!  Have a blessed and wonderful day and PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 8/11/11 1:35 pm - Houston, TX
Today I am grateful..

To be a friend of Bills..

For my counselor..

For quiet time..

For the fact that I am me..

For my raisings.. No they were perfect but it sure as hell made me the man I am today..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Vivian Prouty
on 8/11/11 9:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Ramon.....I am grateful for you and all the inspiration that you have given me and so many others on Obesity Help.  Have a blessed day and please keep coming back and posting we miss you  !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views