It's Finally Friday (WLS Train)

Phyllis M.
on 7/21/11 11:27 pm - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!

ALL I can say  is   Huggss  to all .............

I don't have a lot of words to say this morning

We have "Bring your Child to Work" today.....so there are lots of "kids" in our office today.
I'm gonna stay in my corner and work..........Its exciting - but will get noisier later !!  

CS phones roll out next Monday and today they are getting their "feet wet" and answering something like 20% of the calls..........so its exciting and scary  NOT knowing volumn and what may or may not happen next month or in the months to come...........but I'm not worried.....I have a back up plan for whatever may or may NOT happen. !!    

Nothing on my agenda this weekend -  work and swimming pool time for more suntime :) 

BRING IT ON -  TODAY IS FRIDAY AND LETS   GO !!  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Vivian Prouty
on 7/22/11 6:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon Don and TMB,

I have had a terrible day so far today.   LOTS of DRAMA !!!  UGH I HATE DRAMA !!!  I didn't even get on the internet till about 2  something PM. and I am usually online by 6 AM.     PLEASE keep my family in your prayers as we deal with all this mess that is coming our way.    Today WILL be a good day....I hope that is.    I am planning on going to visit one of my cousins in Oklahoma tomorrow that I have NOT seen in about 40 years.   Yep....guys I am getting OLD !!!!   LOL   At least I do seem to have some sense of humor.   LOL    Prayers going out for Karla as she travels, Meggie as she heals from surgery,   Dana praying for you sweetie that everything works out in your favor,   for Gina as she gets better everyday and for Norma's job situation and house hunting and house selling goes well for her too.   Prayers for everyone with unspoken requests and last but not least....Prayers for Bryan and Alissa and Bryan's Dad.    Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 112 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 189 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views