Grateful Post

Debra F.
on 6/14/10 10:32 pm - Houston, TX
I know i never do this but felt the need to today...

i am grateful for a disc that i found with pictures from 4 years back, all the conferences, all the get togethers, seeing how people changed through the years,

i am grateful that RYD saw some pics last night and were able to talk about some things...

i am grateful that I know the Pasadena group is in great hands with Sean....

i am grateful for my kids and grandkids.....

have a wonderful day
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 6/14/10 10:40 pm - Houston, TX
Wow two old timers coming out of hiding today.. LOL  Since I got to see some of those pictures I figured I have a lot to be grateful for too..

Today I am grateful..

For Debra finding the pictures.. It was great to see a real smile on my face..

For Yvonne whom, I love and cherish..  I know you are having issues with what is going on in my life right now and I want you to know that I will be okay..

For Vivian taking this post.. Keep it going Viv..

For knowing that I have issues and that I have friends that will stand beside me issues and all..

And last but not least for You  Debra..  I  know that I have not made it easy on you lately and I have pushed everyone away.. There has been one person that has stayed even after being pushed away.. I love you.. It was so great seeing the pictures and remembering where we have been.. You have helped turn this country bumpkin into a better man.  And if I leave this world tomorrow.. I will leave this world loving you.  Thank you, Pretty Girl
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Vivian Prouty
on 6/14/10 11:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Grateful today to see both Ramon and Debra on here.....Ramon remember this is YOUR post not mine.    Let me know when you want to retake it back over and I will let you do that......love the grateful post.

Grateful today for:

my health and life,

my WLS,

for friends coming out of hiding to let us know that they are alright,

grateful for family and friends,

grateful for that I can be here for others when they need me or my help and advice,

grateful for the rain last night even though it woke me up,

grateful for Obesity Help, the messageboards and support groups.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim T.
on 6/14/10 10:53 pm - Mesquite, TX

Aww... It is so nice to see BOTH of you posting. 

Today I am grateful...

For my family.

For my friends.

For a day off work tomorrow.

For my faith.

For OH and all the friends/support I have recieved.

-Kim T

lisaboss
on 6/15/10 2:35 am - Corinth, TX
I WISH I felt a little more grateful today.... Life is challenging right now. 

So, I'm diggin' deep on this one...

I'm grateful for a wonderful, loving, supportive husband
I'm grateful to have a good job, even if I hate it some days
I'm grateful to have good health and a healthy family
I'm grateful to be able to afford to buy food for my family and have a roof over our heads

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Lisa from Texas - Go Aggies Go!!!
Before/atWLS/Current 
313/290/

Shawn K.
on 6/15/10 2:52 am - The Colony, TX
I am grateful for the second chance I have been given.  I am currently at my lowest weight in probably well over 10 years.  Today I actually ran.  Well it was in the swimming pool, but hey, that is actually harder than running on a surface.  And I feel good.  I am grateful for all the support on here from everyone, and my family and friends for being there for me as well, because well, I could not do this without them.

And I know my mom is smiling down on me, maybe even laughing at me as I stumble though this lovely journey.
I have started a blog all of my own for this journey.  Please follow me at www.digitalsheep.org.

Kim G.
on 6/15/10 12:46 pm - Plano, TX
I am grateful for a wonderful, caring husband who loves me and would do anything for me...
I am grateful for my supportive friends who love me and listen to me moan and groan.
I am grateful for my wls and a wonderful surgeon.
I am grateful for a stable job and the opportunity that lies ahead of me.

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views