Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/11/10 10:40 pm, edited 5/11/10 10:58 pm - Houston, TX
Happy Hump Day..

Today I am grateful..

For acceptance..

That I am still of service to some..

That I realize that I have been more of a taker than a giver and it is time to give back..

For seeing the light..

That I have people in my life that care..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/10 10:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Ramon,

Trust me....you have GIVEN SO MUCH to us and probably don't even realize.   The day that I met you, Yvonne, and Debra several years back at the Walk from Obesity I was SO very impressed with you and all your success.    Please don't be so hard on yourself.   You have touched so many lives with all your success.    Remember we are all only human NOT perfect.   We all make mistakes.   Just pick up where you are and correct them.   You will be in my prayers.....Love you my brother !!!!

Grateful today for:

Another chance to start over and correct my mistakes,

Beautiful weather,

My faith,

Answered prayers,

Life and health,

Family and friends,

My precious husband who puts up with all my craziness,

My 3 sons,

My WLS,

Support groups and Obesity Help.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim T.
on 5/12/10 12:37 am - Mesquite, TX

I agree with Vivian.  You are too hard on yourself.  I am sure that you have a reason to feel like you do.  I don't know what you have done, but what you need to keep in mind is that NOBODY is perfect.  You have admitted your mistakes... now work on moving on from them.  Once you ask for forgiveness for what you have done, let it go.  Holding on to it will not help either of you.  You can't change your mistakes, you can just learn from them.
You have helped so many along your journey.  Focus on that.  I am glad that you are ready to start giving back.  The more that you give, the better you will feel.

Today I am grateful...

For a God that has unconditional love...

For finding me again..

For true friends..

For grateful posts...

For Support from OH friends.

For my friends and family..

For my WLS..

For movement of my limbs... the ability to use all my senses... the flowers... the weather... for all the little things that we take for granted.

-Kim T

kdakj
on 5/12/10 4:41 am - TX
Today I'm grateful for:

painting together in the kitchen floor

little league baseball games, even if we lose

mania (oops) lol

knowing how to keep my mania in check, and doing it even when it would be so much fun to let loose. *sigh*

text messages from someone you thought had forgotten you

free wi-fi

my car

~Denise~

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views