Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/10/10 10:39 pm - Houston, TX
Today I am Grateful..

For Kim stepping in and posting for me..

For knowing that temptation is wrong fix to a real need..

For medical tests.. I know that they weren't what I wanted to hear although I needed to hear it.. I have NOT been taking my vitamins regularly in the las two years and I am paying dearly for it right now.. I have some major health concerns (short term memory loss, kidney damage, and several other issues)  that are directly related to lack of vitamins.. I beg of you to PLEASE take the vitamins that your doctor prescribes daily.. I look back at the damage I have done to my body and hopefully it can be repaired in some way..

For early morning phone calls and texts..

For seeing a small spark that hopefully will reignite the fire I had for helping others..

For people that believe in me..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Crystal_Ortiz
on 5/10/10 10:50 pm - Houston, TX
Hi I have been off the borad for about 3 years however realizing I really need to support I read your post on and it struck me that I rarely never take my vitamins and I am always getting sick which maybe is due to lack of vitamins. I think sometimes after a few years after WLS we just take for granted and forget. Thank you for the reminder that we do need t take care of our health.

Crystal
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/10/10 10:53 pm - Houston, TX
Crystal:

I can not stress how important that they really are.. I have had seisures and I actually fainted and drowned once due to lack of vitamins.  Luckily some people risked their lives to save me.. I have been very blessed with this surgery and I am throwing it all away and it can be prevented if people just do as they are told..

I beg of you to let me serve as a bad example and please take your vitamins..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Kim T.
on 5/10/10 11:22 pm - Mesquite, TX
Okay.  I am EXTRA grateful today... so bare with me.

Today I am grateful for....

For Ramon posting grateful posts everyday.  Sometimes we need to be reminded that no matter how bad things are, we still have plenty to be grateful for.

For friends that are Grateful for me.

My best friend Hector.  He is such an inspiration to me.  He has been dealt many blows in life, but is finding the strength to survive.  He has been my rock.

For knowing that there is no such thing as a perfect person.

For friends that help get me through the times when I want to give up.

For a God that will carry me when I don't have the strength to carry myself.

For Everyone on OH that has been supportive to others.

-Kim T
Vivian Prouty
on 5/10/10 11:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Ramon.....prayers being said for you my friend that you will have no damage done that can't be reversed.    

Grateful today for my life,

health,

faith,

family and friends,

grateful my son's cat...Irish....wasn't seriously ill when I took him to the vet yesterday.  

Grateful for support groups and Obesity Help and all the wonderful message boards.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian           

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/11/10 1:30 am
hey Viv,
whats your exercise plan for today>
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/10 3:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Liz......the wonderful cordinated person that I am fell in the bathtub on saturday afternoon trying to pet my oldest son's cat and hit my upper shoulders on the tub ( feel backward sitting on the side of tub ).   I can barely raise my arms up but I am planning on activating my gym membership sometime this week and starting.   I did get online and check out the exercise classes.   They look good.   Trust me....I am going to start.   My shoulders really hurt though.   I did go to Costco with my sister and neice and walked there.   LOL   Not really counted as exercise though.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/11/10 12:47 pm
lol sounds like something i would do

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/10 10:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 LOL   The cat was under the plastic shower liner hid.   You should have seen his eyes when I hit the side of the tub !!  LOL   I did get my Ab Rocket in the mail yesterday.   LOVE IT !!!   I need to make it harder though.   I can do that.   Don't have to use my arms or shoulders other than pushing back.   I am sore this AM.   Did it last night before I went to bed.    This I think will be a "good purchase" !!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views